The Orient, or the East, as it is known, is a place that is home to unique ancient culture, history, art, and philosophy. It also has a world view and a wide range of diversity in both people, animal and topography that is very distinct from the European nations. You will have a whole new experience and a whole new outlook on the world and life once you visit Asia.
The continent of Asia is the largest in size and near the absolute edge of this humongous continent lie the South East Asian countries. If you want to experience the magic of the Orient, visit the countries of South East Asia. One of the countries there that will absolutely mesmerize you is Vietnam.
If you want to experience something different than medieval European towns and Renaissance architecture, and spend your next summer vacation in Vietnam with your family, you can now apply for Vietnam E-visa For Belgian citizens.
What Is Vietnam E-visa?
If you are a Belgian citizen and trying to obtain an e-visa, one of the options for you is to go the Embassy of Vietnam in Belgium. You can submit an application for Visa in the embassy. However, it is a very lengthy process and takes a lot of time. Therefore, to save your time, you can apply for an e-visa.
The government of Vietnam has started the e-visa facility for tourists from foreign country from the month of February of 2017. If you are a Belgian citizen, you are eligible to apply for the Vietnam E-visa For Belgian citizens. You simply have to go to the official website of Vietnam Government and apply for the e-visa.
As a Belgian citizen, you will have access to two types of E-visa – the generic e-visa and the e-visa on arrival.
What Things to Be Conscious of When You Are Applying for a Vietnam E-visa For Belgian Citizens
First of well, keep in mind that you are foreigner, a tourist, a guest in their country. Make sure your behaviour and actions suit your identity there as a tourist in a foreign country. Do not get involved in any internal matters of Vietnam, or any illegal act for which you will have to face the consequences according to the harsh laws of Vietnam. Be mindful that you do not show any disrespect towards their culture and religion.
Other than that, when you are applying for a Vietnam e-visa for Belgian citizen, you need to follow the proper process and enter the details correctly. Keep ready all the necessary documents before you sit down to apply. It is a very important document. You will have to use this document to enter the country and stay there, so fill the documents with utmost care.
Points To Keep In Mind
- If you are a Belgian citizen, please take note that you do need a visa to enter and stay in the country of Vietnam.
- When you are filling out the online e-visa form, you have to provide your personal details – your full name, address, date of birth (the format is DD/MM/YY), contact details, nationality etc.
- You are also required to give your passport number. Make sure you have a valid passport that will remain valid for 6 months counting from the day of arrival in Vietnam. Make sure your passport has 2 blank pages for the Immigration and Border officer.
- You will also need to provide a digital scan of the personal information details on your passport when you are applying for the Vietnam e-visa for Belgian
- The form will require you to enter the details of your trip. Your date of arrival and at which airport, the dates between which you will be staying in Vietnam – you will have to provide all these details. So make sure you make your plans early enough and there is no doubt regarding the dates otherwise you could end up in serious trouble.
- After you have finished filling up the form, you can make payment. You can do it through your credit card or debit card or even a PayPal account if you have one. The e-visa fees and delivery time depends on the processing speed you choose.
- Your e-visa will be sent to you via email. You will receive the e-visa in a Pdf format file. You have to download the file and take a print out.
When applying for the Vietnam e-visa for Belgian citizen keep in mind that it is a single entry visa. It allows you to stay for 30 days and once the 30 days are over, you have to renew your visa. When you arrive at the airport, you will need to show your Passport, the printed copy of e-visa and two photographs of the applicant. So, if you are planning to get a Vietnam E-visa For Belgian citizens, make sure your checklist is ready.