Well, Vietnam is one of the most mesmerizing nations across Asia. Known for its bountiful greenery and nature oriented landscapes, it has to offer us wonders aplenty. And if you are contemplating about making an entry to Laos all the way from Vietnam, then no worries at all. The Vietnam e-visa from Laos can certainly help you to a great extent in this matter.
If you are also on the brink of entering Laos all the way from Vietnam, it’s easy to apply for a visa on arrival duly. Applicants belonging to 80 prominent nationalities can certainly apply for the Vietnam e-visa from Laos without any doubt or flinch.
Prominent itineraries from Laos to Vietnam
Well, when it comes to availing the different means of communication to avail from Laos to Vietnam, options are aplenty. And amongst many of them, eight of the most prominent border crossings that are worth availing can be considered as follows:
- Tay Trang Landport (31 km from Dien Bien Phu city, Dien Bien province, Vietnam)
- Na Meo Landport (in Na Meo village, Quan Son district, Thanh Hoa province, Vietnam)
- Nam Cam Landport (in Nam Cam village, Ky Son district, Nghe An province, Vietnam)
- Cau Treo Landport (in Kim Son village, Huong Son district, Ha Tinh province, Vietnam)
- Cha Lo Landport (in Dan Hoa village, Minh Hoa district, Quang Binh province, Vietnam)
- Lao Bao Landport (in Lao Bao town, Huong Hoa district, Quang Tri province, Vietnam)
- Bo Y Landport (in Bo Y village, Ngoc Hoi district, Kon Tum province, Vietnam)
- La Lay Landport (A Ngo village, Dakrong district, Quang Tri province, Vietnam)
And when it comes to availing the different routes, three ways comprise the most essential part of the Laos-Vietnam itinerary. The following three being as follows:
- Highway No.9A (Dansavanh – Lau Bao)
- Highway No.279 (Sop Hun – Tay Trang)
- Highway No.8 (Nam Phao – Cau Treo)
How to apply for the Vietnam e-visa from Laos?
If you are willing to apply for the Vietnam e-visa from Laos online, you have to be the dweller of one of the 80 eligible countries. On the contrary, if the applicant doesn’t fall under the category of the 80 nations category, then he/she cannot apply for the same online. And he/she has to rush to the concerned embassy/consulate frequently. And the whole of the application process for the concerned e-visa is very simple and easy to follow.
The application process doesn’t take more than a few minutes to get over. After the pdf format of the online application form crops ups on the screen, the applicant needs to provide a few basic information. This may include his/her birth details, passport details, details of their location to name just a few. Through the Vietnam e-visa from Laos, the applicant will be granted the permission to stay in Vietnam for the next 30 days. This form of e-visa allows the grant to the applicant to reside in Vietnam both for a tourism and business purpose.
What are the documents required?
There are a few basic documents which the applicant needs to submit indispensably, that too in their individual pdf formats. A few of them can be considered as follows:
- He/she must be the holder of a valid passport from one of the 80 eligible countries
- He/she must present a digitally scanned version of the biographical page of their passport
- He/she must submit a digitally scanned version of their passport sized photograph
- He/she must the pay the Vietnam e-visa from Laos fees duly either through their debit/credit card
What are the basic means of transportation?
When travelling all the way from Laos to Vietnam, means of transportation are aplenty. And one of the cheapest and most convenient forms of communication is bus. Hence, most of the travelers prefer to commute by buses rather than availing any other option. You can board onto a sleeper bus to head off to Hanoi all the way from Luang Prabang.
And the entire journey doesn’t take more than 27 hours and the travelling expense is not more than US$45. For that, you need to show your departure card, your passport and most importantly the Vietnam e-visa from Laos as a must. And you will be required to put your luggage onto the x-ray machine and once the entire process is over, you are ready to head towards Hanoi.
What is the processing time?
When it comes to the processing time of the Vietnam e-visa from Laos, it takes hardly 3 days. Right from the application form submission to that of its processing, it actually doesn’t take more than 3 days. However, in special cases, the processing time may be bit longer due inadequate submission of information.
Therefore, applicants are recommended to apply for their concerned e-visa at least 7 days before their trip starts. This will provide enough time to the concerned visa department to verify your personal details duly and process it accordingly. So, without wasting any further time apply for the said visa very today and avail an effortless journey from Vietnam to Laos.