Vietnam is emerging as a very popular tourist destination for a relaxing vacation. Vietnam’s natural scenic beauty, lush green forests, vibrant culture, welcoming locals, diverse landscapes, and mouthwatering food is attracting more and more tourists every year.
Why Is Vietnam Visa On Arrival Efficient?
If you research, you will find out that a number of countries have started offering a visa on arrival, and that is more preferred and popular amongst tourists. This is because of the following reasons:
1. It Is A Timesaving Process
It would be impossible to deny that it is a timesaving process. Usually, you have to wait for several days or even months before getting approval. But with visa on arrival, you completely bypass the process of waiting. Once you submit correct documents and pay the required stamping fees, your visa will be approved in no time.
2. The Application Process Is Easy
Well, you just have to fill up an online form. And that is the only formality you need to perform. Unlike traditional visa processes that involve the embassy, visa on arrival is completely straightforward.
3. It Is Very Convenient Way To Travel Abroad
Since you just have to fill a form online, you do not have to go through a series of processes to acquire the visa. This is especially useful for those who are working for almost the entire day and for those who are already traveling. Additionally, the strict rules and a range of security checks might scare a lot of people. With a Vietnam visa on arrival, all of those rules and processes are eliminated.
The Application Process: Vietnam Visa on Arrival
By now, you must have realized how easy the entire process it. Still, we will mention the complete guide to acquiring the Vietnam visa on arrival.
1. Apply for visa
- Unlike the countries where you get visa on arrival straightaway in your hands, a Vietnam visa on arrival will only be provided if you apply beforehand through an online form.
- It will take 2 working days for you to receive an approval letter. Usually, the job will be done in 2 working days,
- In an emergency situation, you can opt for express service with extra fees. You will receive the approval letter in your e-mail within 8 or 4 hours if you use this service.
2. Gather And Submit Correct Documents
- Once you get the approval letter in your email, take out its hard copy.
- Now, you will require to submit your passport, tickets, two passport-sized photographs, and approval letter in the visa counter.
- The next step is to arrive at the international airport of Vietnam, go to its visa counter, and get your Vietnam visa stamped.
- The stamping fee is 25 USD for a single entry, and for dual entry, you need to pay 50 USD. Keep the cash in your hand as they do not digital payments.
3. Get The Right Airport
You must ensure that you book tickets only those airports that offer Vietnam visa on arrival. Below is a list of all such airports:
- Phu Quoc Island’s Phu Quoc International Airport
- Hai Phong city’s Cat Bi International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport close to Nha Trang city
- Da Nang city’s Da Nang International Airport
- Ho Chi Minh city’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Da Lat city’s Lien Khuong International Airport
- Hanoi city’s Noi Bai International Airport
Mistakes To Avoid While Applying For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
If it is your first time and you are not well-aware of the procedure, you can commit a few mistakes. These mistakes can delay your application process. So, ensure that you stay away from these popular mistakes mentioned below.
Avoid Spelling Mistakes And Typos
Do not fill your form in a jiffy. Read multiple times to ensure that your form is free of mistakes. Details like your passport number, your full name, your date of birth, etc. are likely to have errors. Also, make sure that your approval letter and your passport details match, otherwise, you will be denied to enter.
Borders Do Not Offer Vietnam Visa On Arrival
If you are traveling by sea or land, you will need to get the visa in advance.
Visa Extension Is Complex
People believe that one they enter Vietnam, they could apply for extension easily. However, the process of visa extension is not only expensive but also time-consuming. So, if you think that you might stay over one month, apply for a three-month visa instead.
If you take care of the above-mentioned processes and rules, you will experience a smooth acquisition of your Vietnam visa on arrival. Since the process is so fast and easy, Vietnam is seeing a massive increase in the number of tourists. Or maybe because Vietnam offers almost all sorts of experience: sand dunes, lush green forests, clear beaches, various wildlife sanctuaries, caves, mountains, and rice paddies.