Travelers who express interest in visiting Vietnam often ponder over the process of obtaining cheap Vietnam visa. Vietnam visa application shall be approached in two ways – you could either apply through embassy, or apply for an e-visa online. The processes are explained as under:
Visa Application through Embassy:
- This is the offline process, wherein you have to personally visit any of the embassies of Vietnam in Netherlands.
- Fill out an application form they provide and furnish all the documents required by them.
- You should also submit your original passport during application. Make sure it is valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date.
- Pay the visa fees when necessary. Also submit passport-size photographs to complete the application.
People often feel overwhelmed about the application process involved as one has to wait long for approval, stand in queues and make guesswork about the fees they have to pay. They might also have to travel multiple times to visit the embassy office when needed.
Well, you will be glad to know you don’t have to go through all of those discomfort, as you can easily apply for the cheapest Vietnam visa from anywhere you want. Wondering how? Read on.
Visa on Arrival:
Visa on Arrival is an online visa application process that lets you apply for visa right from home or anywhere you are. All you need is a device connected to the internet. The only thing you need to be careful about is the visa agent you are dealing with. Vietnam Visa Cheap is a reliable agency offering the most reliable visa application service at the most reasonable rates online. Here’s how Visa on Arrival works:
- Visit the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap.
- Fill out the online application form through the website. Once done, pay their service fee to begin processing your application.
- When the process is done, a visa approval letter will be sent to you via email.
- Print this letter and show it at the landing desk at the Vietnamese airport.
- Get your visa stamped. This is when you will pay the stamping fee and receive the actual visa needed to enter Vietnam.
See how convenient that is? No queues, no longer processing times, no documentation, and no hidden fees! Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, you will be charged different service fee by the agency.
You can get either tourist visa or business visa depending on why you are visiting the country. The following fees are applicable for Netherlands citizens.
- 1 month single entry – $6 Service fee, $25 Stamping fee
- 1 month multiple entries – $8 Service fee, $50 Stamping fee
- 3 months single entry – $15 Service fee, $25 Stamping fee
- 3 months multiple entries – $20 Service fee, $50 Stamping fee
- 1 month single entry – $75 Service fee, $25 Stamping fee
- 1 month multiple entries- $80 Service fee, $50 Stamping fee
- 3 months single entry – $85 Service fee, $25 Stamping fee
- 3 months multiple entries – $90 Service fee, $50 Stamping fee
Vietnam Visa Cheap is committed to customer satisfaction. Not happy with the service? You get your full money refunded! If your application was not accepted by the government, you will get 100% of your money back as well! With trustworthy service and convenient online visa application, getting Vietnam visa is just as easy.