Applying for Vietnam visa is not hard as one used to think. When it comes to visa applications, people often think about the long queues and frequent travelling to the embassy office involved in the whole process. And what’s even worse is that it is not easy to determine the entire expense associated with it. Well, not anymore! With the advent of technology, application of Vietnam visa has become easy and cost-friendly, thanks to the Visa on Arrival program.
How to Apply for Vietnam Visa Online:
Visa on Arrival is a reliable online application program for cheap Vietnam visa. All you have to do is to visit an agency website and apply for Vietnam visa in just a few simple steps.
NOTE: Russian citizens do not need to apply for Vietnam visa if they decide to stay for less than 15 days. Anyone looking to stay for more than 15 days will have to apply for Vietnam visa. Also, travellers willing to revisit Vietnam in less than 15 days also require visa.
Vietnam Visa Cheap is one of the experienced travel agents that has helped many of their clients get their Vietnam visa cheapest in a hassle-free manner. Here’s what you need to do to apply:
- Visit the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap
- Fill the form and make the online service fee payment
- You will receive a visa approval letter in a few days, which you need to download
- Show the visa approval letter at the destination airport
- Get your visa stamped after paying a stamping fee
- Show the visa at check-in to enter Vietnam
Vietnam Visa Fee:
When you apply through ‘Visa on Arrival’, you will have to deal with just two fees:
- Service fee
- Stamping fee
Service fee is the fee you need to pay for processing your online application. For Russian citizens, the following are the charges for different visa types:
- 1 month single entry – $6
- 1 month multiple entries – $8
- 3 months single entry – $15
- 3 months multiple entries – $20
- 1 month single entry – $75
- 1 month multiple entries – $80
- 3 months single entry – $85
- 3 months multiple entries – $90
Stamping fee is the fee charged by the government, and this has to be paid when you are picking up your visa from the landing desk at the destination airport. The fees are as follows:
- Single entry (1 to 3 months) – $25
- Multiple entry (1 to 3 months) – $50
- 6 months visa – $95
- 1 year visa – $135
Visa on Arrival not just gives you the comfort and ease of visa application, but reasonable pricing too. When you are applying through Vietnam Visa Cheap, you are only paying the aforementioned rates and there will be no hidden charges. What’s more, you also get your full money back if your visa application was not successful.
Vietnam Visa Cheap strives for customer satisfaction, and they do their best to keep their customers happy. But if you are not satisfied with their service, they will give you a full refund. It doesn’t get any better than this! Now that you know Visa on Arrival is the best way to apply for Vietnam visa, start your application today.