The Vietnamese government has opened up boundaries to promote tourism and has been welcoming travellers from all around the world to explore what the country has to offer. Russia is one of the few countries that can enjoy visa exemption, with restrictions.
Vietnam Visa Exemption for Russians:
- If you are staying in Vietnam for less than 15 days, you don’t need to apply for a visa.
- There must be a gap of 30 days or more between two visa-free visits.
When Russian Citizens should Apply for Visa:
- Travellers looking to stay for more than 15 days in Vietnam should apply for a visa.
- Anyone willing to revisit Vietnam in less than 15 days will need to apply for Vietnam Visa.
How to Get Visa to Vietnam:
There are two ways you can apply for Vietnam Visa:
- Visa application through embassy
- Visa application online – Visa on Arrival
Visa Application through Embassy:
- Applicants willing to apply have to visit any embassy of Vietnam in Russia.
- You will have to fill out the application form and submit all required documents, which also includes your original passport. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- Provide latest passport-sized photographs as well as a self-addressed envelope.
- Once the application is processed and approved, the visa will be sent to your address specified.
Application through embassy is a difficult process, especially for people coming from faraway places. One has to stand in queues for a long time and wait for their turn. The processing time for applications shall also be time consuming. You will also have to travel back and forth multiple times to the office. This is when the alternative method of getting the cheapest Vietnam visa is helpful, as described under.
Visa Application Online – Visa on Arrival
Visa on Arrival is the most convenient and cost-effective way of obtaining cheap Vietnam visa. In just a few simple steps, it is easy for you to complete the application process and receive your Vietnam visa when you arrive at the airport. Make sure to deal with an experienced visa agency such as Vietnam Visa Cheap for a smooth application experience.
- Visit the visa agency website.
- Head to the application page and fill it out with the necessary information.
- Pay the service fee mentioned in the website. Payment can be done through credit card or PayPal.
- Once the application is approved in a few days, you will receive a visa approval letter to your email.
- Print this letter and submit it to the landing desk at the destination airport in Vietnam.
- Pay the stamping fee and you will receive the visa stamped on your passport. Show this at the check-in point to enter the country.
The benefits of Visa on Arrival include:
- No embassy visits required. Apply online, anywhere, anytime at your own comfort.
- No waiting in queues. Online application is instantaneous.
- No document submission is required.
- Receive your visa as soon as you arrive at the airport.
- Save cost through reasonable service fee from Vietnam Visa Cheap.
In addition to the above benefits, you can also enjoy a refund guarantee from Vietnam Visa Cheap. If your application is denied by the government, or if you are not satisfied with the service, you will be receiving a full refund. Get in touch with the professionals if you have any queries or want to get the application started.