Citizens of Belgium wanting to visit Vietnam have one common question – do they need a visa to Vietnam. Well, yes. Belgium citizens should apply for Vietnam visa. And the next immediate question would be, how. There are two methods you could go for the application process. They are:
- Applying through Embassy
- Applying online with the Visa on Arrival program
Applying through Vietnam Embassy:
- Visit your nearest embassy for Vietnam in Russia.
- Get in touch with the officials and fill out the application form with the important details. Double check the details to prevent any complexities in the future.
- Submit the required documents including your original passport. The passport you submit should have at least 6 months validity beyond the departure date.
- Provide your latest passport-sized photographs and a self-addressed envelope.
- After the processing is done and application is approved, you will receive your visa by post to the address specified during application.
While the process described above appears to be a cake walk, it actually isn’t. For those living afar, travelling will be difficult, especially when you have to travel back and forth multiple times. You will also have to stand in queues for a long period of time, depending on the number of applicants who show up. It is also not possible to track the progress of your application and know when it will be complete.
Sometimes, the fees associated with the application remains mysterious and they also indeed vary from embassy to embassy. Not to mention submitting your documents including your original passport might pose a risk of misplacement. Due to the inability of tracking your application and the longer time involved in the process, applying through embassy is not recommended. This is why a better alternative has now been introduced, called Visa on Arrival.
Applying Online with Visa on Arrival:
Visa on Arrival is an online program that lets travellers to book Vietnam visa cheapest from anywhere and pick it up when they arrive at the destination airport. Here’s how you can apply for one:
- Visit a reliable visa agent’s website. Vietnam Visa Cheap is one of the best agencies offering the service with high success rate.
- Start filling the online application form.
- Make an online payment of the service fee using your credit card or PayPal.
- Get your visa approval letter after a few days on your email.
- Download and print the letter. Show this at the landing visa desk in the destination airport.
- Pay the stamping fee and get your stamped visa. Show your visa at the check-in point and enter Vietnam.
Visa on Arrival Fees you pay are the following:
Service fee: This is the e-visa Vietnam fee you pay to process your submitted online application. Vietnam Visa Cheap offers the lowest service fees online.
Stamping fee: This is the fees charged by the Vietnamese government, and is to be paid when picking up your visa from the destination airport.
Apart from the above two fees, nothing else is involved. Furthermore, you are secured by 100% refund guarantee from Vietnam Visa Cheap. If you are unhappy with their service, or your visa application is denied by the government, you will be qualified to receive a full refund. So, what are you waiting for? Start your application for Vietnam visa today.