If you are a US citizen who is planning to move or travel to Vietnam, you must have a Vietnam visa. To enter Vietnam, US citizens are not visa-free and should apply for Vietnam visa in the embassy, via a travel agency or directly online.
Applying for Vietnam E-visa for US citizens is easy and has only a few requirements including a smartphone, or laptop, or a system with good internet connection, basic passport details, a passport size photo, travel itinerary, and a bank card.
E-visa can be used when you are entering Vietnam by air or through land borders and you must ensure that you are getting into Vietnam through the points you’ve submitted your online visa application. Always have some US dollars in your hand as you need to pay Vietnam visa stamp fee at the entrance. With a single entry rule, e-visa is valid for only thirty days and you must get visa extension or get a new visa if you are willing to stay for more days. You must exit Vietnam and re-enter again, if you want to apply for a new visa.
Vietnam Visa through Travel Agency
Applying Vietnam visa through travel agency is a very convenient option as you don’t have to deal with long queue and any rushes. Contact a reliable travel agency with your Vietnam visa query and submit a copy of your passport and a passport size photo along with other travel details. They will take care of the rest and you will get your visa in a short period of time. You can pay the Vietnam visa total cost for US citizens directly or through online.
Applying Vietnam Visa Online
Getting Vietnam visa online is a hassle-free process and all you have to do is fill out the online application form and wait for the approval letter through e-mail.
Applying for Vietnam Visa at the Embassy
Applying for Vietnam visa at the Embassy is a long process and takes more number of days to get start your visa process. The visa you get directly from the embassy can be used at any entry points in Vietnam.
Before applying a visa to Vietnam, you must be aware of the following details:
- You must give the exact name as in your passport for the visa application process.
- Fill in your date of birth accurately.
- Mention your country and the date of entry and exit accurately.
- Enter the passport number exactly as written in your passport and it must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- Have your children’s own passport with you if you are travelling to Vietnam with them, and you must pay the same Vietnam visa fee as adults.
- You must pay the stamping fee for the Vietnam visa only in cash. No credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Depending on the type of the Vietnam visa you are applying for, the visa fee will be varying.
You must log in to post a comment.