Vietnam – a land known for its unique culture, history and gorgeous golden coasts is a dream destination for travellers all across the globe. Mostly famous for its beaches on the South China Sea, beautiful winding rivers, and magnificent architecture of Buddhist Pagodas, Vietnam is the perfect country for your vacation. You can experience the exquisite South Asian food, culture and people in Vietnam right away – you only need a visa.
When you are applying for something to a government institution, you have to be extremely careful while filling the documents correctly. It is of utmost importance that you follow all the procedure exactly to avoid complications. If you are going to apply for an important document like e-visa, then you have to be very careful. You have all the documents and provide the correct information. Therefore, follow the correct procedure to acquire the Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand nationals.
What Is Vietnam E-visa for New Zealand Citizens?
The two absolutely necessary documents that you have to carry while travelling abroad are Passport and Visa. Your Passport is issued by your country for identification purposes when you are travelling abroad from your country. However, your Visa will be issued by the foreign country you are travelling to, which will allow you to enter and stay in that country.
You can get your visa by applying to the Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand. But the process is long and sloth. If you want to avoid that hassle, you can try to get a Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand nationals by applying online. An e-visa is the same normal visa, it’s just that you apply for it online. You can visit the official website of Vietnamese government to apply for the Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand and get your e-visa that is issued by the Government of Vietnam.
The Procedure To Apply For The E-visa for New Zealand Citizens
Be very careful while filling the document. It is a very important document that will be used to enter a different country and be used for identification. So following the proper steps can save you much of the legal troubles when you are applying for Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand nationals.
Points To Keep In Mind
- The first thing you will need when applying for Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand nationals are the documents. The form will require you to provide your basic personal details – your full name, address, nationality, date of birth (the format should be DD/MM/YY), contact details etc.
- You will also need to provide your passport number and a digital scan of your personal information given in your passport. Your passport should have at least 2 blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Make sure your passport has a validity of 6 months starting from the date of arrival in Vietnam.
- Along with these, you will need your photographs to submit.
- You will also need to provide the date of arrival, the airport where you will arrive, the date range of you stay in Vietnam. It is therefore advisable that you plan your vacation early enough and do all the bookings of hotels so that you can be absolutely sure when you are entering the dates and other details on the application form.
- When you have given all the details correctly, submit the form. Now you can pay for the e-visa through your credit card or debit card. You can also pay through PayPal account if you have one.
- After you have made your payment, you will receive your Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand. This will be according to the processing speed you choose. The Standard Processing takes 5 business days. The Rush Processing takes 4 business days. And the Super Rush Processing takes 2 business days to give you the e-visa.
- You will receive the e-visa through email, in a pdf file. You need to download that file and print it. They will also ask you to show the printed e-visa when you reach the airport in Vietnam.
Points to remember
Keep in mind when applying for Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand nationals, the e-visa is single entry. It will be valid for 30 days from the day you enter Vietnam and after 30 days you will have to renew your visa. If you are planning your vacation with your family, make sure the children have their e-visa too. Children below the age of 14 who are included in their parents’ passport, must be included in the e-visa too. Please be sure to carry the passport and the Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand at all times during your stay in the country. Hopefully, these tips will help you get the e-visa easily.