Whether you want to explore the business opportunities or get admission into the most credible college, Vietnam has a lot to offer. Yes, Vietnam is one of those popular foreign countries that are known for its abundant opportunities. Before you pack your bags and leave the country, you need to clear the immigration process an acquire a Vietnam visa.
Earlier, acquiring a visa was a strenuous process, but thanks to the Vietnamese government, who have cut short the extensive processes and made it easier for the travelers. There are have been several changes made in the immigration laws that have made visa applications a lot more streamlined. Everyone wants to avoid the long queues at the embassy office and wait to get their visa cleared.
With Vietnam eVisa 2020, things are right in your hands, and your visa is just a few clicks away. If you are looking to get an eVisa for yourself, then you have reached the right place. In this article, you will get all the informative insights regarding Vietnam eVisa 2020.
What You Will Need To Visit Vietnam?
As mentioned earlier, Vietnam is a great place to visit. Whether for a leisure trip or incepting a business, Vietnam provides a great venue for all your ventures. Vietnam is a blend of culture and heritage. The locals of Vietnam are amiable and make you feel at home. Before getting your itinerary ready, you need to get some official things done to enter the country with all the legal permission.
With Vietnam eVisa 2020, you can get your acquire your visa easily. eVisa is available across 80 countries only. Before applying for the Vietnam eVisa 2020, just check the list of countries that falls under the 80 eligible countries. You can get the list from the Vietnam immigration departments’ website.
What Do You need To Know About Vietnam eVisa 2020?
Visa is an essential legal document that everyone needs to keep handy while visiting a foreign country. You cannot simply visit a country without having a proper visa, they cannot enter a country’s border. Vietnam also follows the same rule. You need to acquire a visa so that you can enter the country without any legal glitch.
Vietnamese government provides different types of visas that totally depends upon the purpose of visit and preference of the travelers. While visa on arrival is generally valid for 3 months, Vietnam eVisa 2020 is a single entry visa that lasts up to 30 days. All the procedures of eVisa are done online. You need to fill in a quick form, and once your form is approved, you will get an email confirmation within 2-3 business days. Let’s learn more details regarding Vietnam eVisa 2020.
How To Apply For Vietnam e Visa 2020?
Acquiring Vietnam eVisa is quite simple if you follow the procedure in the right way. Before applying for the Vietnam eVisa 2020, you need to check your country’s eligibility and ensure that your country is among the 80 countries. Once you have made sure that you are eligible to apply for the application, you can fill in the application form for the eVisa.
Though eVisa is only valid for 30 days as it is a single entry visa, you can extend the duration after the completion of the 30 days tenure. This extension is only valid if any government body invites you for an official meeting. The other way to extend the eVisa is through a re-application.
The process to apply for Vietnam eVisa 2020:-
- To apply for the eVisa, you need to visit the official website of the Vietnam Immigration.
- Go to the eVisa application form and fill in the application properly.
- You need to enter all the relevant information regarding your visit and personal details.
- Make sure all the details are correctly mentioned, and there is no discrepancy in the information provided. Any kind of transparency issue in the information can get you into legal trouble.
- After filling the form, double-check all the information and make sure it matches with the documents provided by you.
- Once you have submitted the form, the immigration department will go through your application and ensure whether your visit is legal and pose no harm to the country.
- After the application is approved, you will receive an email confirmation. Generally, it takes 2-3 business days.
- You can download the eVisa once you receive the confirmation and keep it with all the other personal documents.
- When you reach the airport or the land border of the country, you can get your visa signature from the immigration officials.
Getting Vietnam eVisa 2020 is not that difficult as you may consider. You just need to fill in the form and wait for 2-3 business days to get your email confirmation. Download the eVisa and keep the printed copy along with other documents before leaving your country. You can get the visa authorized by the immigration department at the borders or at the airport, depending on how you are visiting the country; via land or air.