Travelling is good for physical and mental health. Even psychologists recommend travelling to newer places every year. It not only rejuvenates your senses but also fills you with ounces of confidence as well. Whether it is a solo trip or a group expedition, exploring new places is essential for widening your perspective towards life.
When you visit new places, meet new faces, tackle new challenges, it tends to develop strong analytical and critical thinking ability in you. Travelling makes you grow and mature in your zone. There are plenty of places that you might take into consideration for your next expedition. Vietnam is one country that shouldn’t miss your list. Nestled at the easternmost corner of the Indochina peninsula, Vietnam is emerging as a hot spot for tourists.
Every year you can witness a crowd of tourists from across the globe, visiting Vietnam to relish its exotic beauty. From pristine beaches to majestic landscapes, Vietnam will never disappoint you with its natural offerings. All you need is a Vietnam visa to enter the land of magnificence and allure.
Importance of Vietnam Visa
Visitors travelling to Vietnam must occupy a visa unless they are citizens of the countries exempted from visa. Vietnam visa gives the visitors legal permission to enter the country by sea, land or air. There are majorly two types of visa prevailing in Vietnam; e-visa and visa-on-arrival. Visitors must be occupied by either of them in order to safeguard their interests from any legal glitch.
Visa-on-approval is a pre-approved letter that needs to be presented at the time arrival. The Immigration Department will conduct a verification process to cross-check all the documents submitted by you. After which, they will grant you a visa-on-arrival and your passport will be stamped at the International airport.
Who Are Eligible?
Most of the visitors who want to enter the country legally are eligible for visa-on-arrival given that they are entering by air at any of the International airports. Those who come under the selected countries of visa exemption do not have to apply for visa-on-arrival.
How To Apply?
Below are the steps to be followed in order to acquire a visa-on-arrival:-
- Apply online for visa:Fill in a form with all your necessary personal details. After approval, you will receive an approval letter within 2 business days.
- Print the Approval Letter:Once you receive an approval letter, take a print out of the same and bring it along with other documents. Bring your passport-sized photos, passport (validity of 6moths and two blank pages) and stamping fee of 25 USD and 50 USD for single and multiple entries, respectively.
- Verify With Immigration Department:Reach the Immigration Department at the Vietnam International airport and present all the documents there. Pay the stamping fees and get your visa stamped at the International airport.
List of Vietnam International Airport For Visa-on-arrival
- Cat Bi International Airport, Hai Phong city
- Cam Ranh International Airport, Nha Trang city
- Da Nang International Airport, Da Nang city
- Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi city
- Phu Quoc International Airport, Phu Quoc island
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Ho Chi Minh City
- Lien Khuong International Airport, Da Lat city
There are many reasons for prioritizing visa-on-arrival. Below are the three main reasons why people incline towards visa-on-arrival:-
- Convenient:Hassle-free application. Everything will be completed through the online process, no need to submit passport and no documents required.
- Cost Efficient:Unlike the hefty visa application, visa-on-arrival is relatively cheap, making it a preferred option.
- Fast Acquisition:If you want visa urgently, visa-on-arrival is the ideal type of visa as the approval letter comes within hours in case of emergencies.
Things To Remember:-
- Visa on arrival is only applicable to people who travel by air. If you visit Vietnam through land or sea, you would need to acquire a full visa before entering.
- For a visa on arrival, your passport must be valid for six months with two blank pages left for stamping.
- If you ate travelling with children, the same fees would be paid for them.
- The stamping fees should be paid in cash. Credit cards are not acceptable.
There’s no doubt in asserting that Vietnam is a fascinating country to pay a visit once in your life. Its exotic beaches and magnificent landscapes are bound to mesmerize you. A Vietnam visa is all you need to witness the alluring charm of this place.
The Vietnamese government has already streamlined the procedures of visa application for the visitors that have encouraged people to visit Vietnam more often. Visa-on-arrival was recently introduced by the Vietnamese government for the people who enter the country from selected international airports. Visa-on-arrival had made things quite easier for visitors while visiting the country.
The above mentioned were some detailed information regarding visa-on-arrival. Acknowledge it’s perks and apply for it now. You are just one Vietnam visa away from enjoying the exquisiteness of this exotic place.