Vietnam has become a hub for tourism and business. Economic growth and foreign investments from countries across the world have contributed substantially to its popularity. One of the significant attention drivers of Vietnam is its market that foreign businesspeople find profitable. As a result, a large number of Indians are offered the opportunity to visit Vietnam for business purposes like meetings, conferences, signing contracts, attending conventions, etc. To get entry into Vietnam for a business reason, you will require a Vietnam business visa.
What is Vietnam Business Visa for Indians?
Vietnam Immigration Department issues the business visa to those Indians who are willing for an entry in Vietnam for business purposes or a more extended stay. Business visa holders have the opportunity to enter Vietnam multiple times, and it lasts for about one year. Business visa for Vietnam is classified as LV, DN, or DT.
Requirements to apply for Vietnam Business Visa
To get the Vietnam business visa, you will need the below-mentioned documents:
- A valid passport with a validity of at least 6 months at the time of arrival.
- Two passport size photos (35X45 cm, background – white, face size – 80%, and must be without glasses. )
- Sponsorship letter or invitation letter by your business partner (in case of Vietnam Embassy application process)
- Application fees
How to apply for a business visa for Vietnam?
Vietnam Immigration Department has made it pretty more comfortable to apply for a business visa than it was a few years back. Consequently, Indians have two different methods to apply for a Vietnam business visa according to their suitability:
- Apply for Vietnam Business Visa On Arrival
- Request Vietnam Business Visa at the Vietnam Embassy in India.
With the ease of the application process and convenience perspective, the online visa application is widely favored.
Vietnam business visa through Vietnam Embassy/Vietnam Consulate General in India
Vietnam embassies are traditional centers to apply for Vietnam visa. Indians can directly get their Vietnam business visa through Vietnam Embassy in India. They can directly apply for the visa by visiting the Vietnam Embassy and filling out the application form with required documents.
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
- Address: B-306 Oberoi Chamber New Link Road Andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India.
- Phone: (9122) 2673 668| 6732339
- Fax: (9122) 2673 663
Vietnam Embassy in India
- Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021
- Phone: (91-11) 2687 9852
- Fax: (91-11) 2687 9869
- Working hours: From Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Applications are accepted in the morning, from 10:30 to 12:30. From 4:00 to 5:00 is for Visa collection.
- Ask your business partner/sponsor to provide you with a sponsorship letter from Vietnam Immigration letter. Give your sponsor complete details about you for preparation of the document.
- Report at the Embassy with an approval letter and other required documents.
- Pay the fees (as stated in the official website of Vietnam Embassy India).
- Your visa application will be processed within 5 business days.
Vietnam Business Visa On Arrival
Vietnam Business Visa On Arrival is for air travelers who wish to visit Vietnam for business meetings/conferences or any other work purpose. It also allows you to get the Vietnam business visa without being sponsored by any company. That is, there is no need for any sponsorship or invitation letter to apply for Vietnam Business Visa On Arrival. Moreover, it is a cost-effective, straightforward, and quickest method to get a Vietnam business visa. You would not be required to send your original documents anywhere or wait in a long queue for the application process. Visa On Arrival can be obtained online by filling out the application form and paying the fee. Get your visa stamped at the international Vietnam airport after your entry in Vietnam.
You will require your passport and two blank pages for the stamp.
- Fill out the online application form for Vietnam Business Visa On Arrival with details like full name, birth date, passport number, arrival & exit dates, nationality, etc.
- You will get a confirmation mail for application processing, go ahead and confirm your application.
- Pay the fees with a secure payment system.
- The Vietnamese agent will process your approval letter and will send you via email after a processing period (2-5 working days).
- Download the approval letter and get it printed. You will need it at the time of your arrival at the airport.
- On the day of your arrival at Vietnam International Airport, show the approval letter, passport, and your photos in the Landing visa area for getting the stamp on your visa and pay the stamping fee.
- Get your visa and stamp and keep it safe with you.
Vietnam Business Visa on Arrival fees
- Single entry – 1 month: 75 USD (service fee) + 25 USD (stamping fee)
- Multiple entries – 1 month: 85 USD (service fee)+ 50 USD (stamping fee)
- Single entry – 3 months: 95 USD (service fee) + 25 USD (stamping fee)
- Multiple entries – 3 months: 100 USD (service fee) + 50 USD (stamping fee)
- Multiple entries -6 months: N/A
- Multiple entries -12 months: N/A
Note: service fee paid for the agency or website owner to get the visa approval letter with sponsor from them | stamping fee paid on arrival at your destination airport when you collect your visa on arrival.
The cost may change according to the processing time and service (urgent or normal) preferred by you.
Enjoy your business tour or an extended holiday in Vietnam with Vietnam business visa. Choose the visa type that matches your comfort level and your requirements.
Source : Price for getting business visa on arrival from Vietnam Visa Cheap : https://vietnamvisa.cheap/fee-for-vietnam-visa