While applying for Vietnam visa, you have three various options to choose from. They are through embassy, visa on arrival and E-visa option. Most people prefer visa on arrival method due to its easy and time saving process. If you are wondering how to fill the application form, here we will guide you through out the cheap Vietnam visa application process.
Eligibility For Applying Vietnam Visa on Arrival
- Make sure whether your passport has at least 6 months validity
- Make sure that whether your passport has at least 2 blank pages to get your cheap Vietnam visa stamped on your passport.
Things To Know Before Starting The Application Process
- Date of entry and exit must be decided before start filling the application form
- Your full name given in the passport
- Your passport number should be known
- Know the date of issue and expiry of your passport
- Your nationality
- Your Passport type must be know
- Your current address
- Your exact Phone number which is currently in use
- Know the port of arrival and departure
Before filling the Application Form You must have
- The softcopy or scanned copy of your photo
- Have all the necessary certificates as soft copy or scanned copy
Decide Your Destination Airport
While applying for visa on arrival, you can arrive only at five specific airports to get your visa stamped on your passport. So choose the one which will be convenient for you.
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport
- Cat Bi International Airport
- Noi Bai International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport
Know The Cost Of Applying For Vietnam Visa For Both Tourist Visa And Business Visa
Visa Type Service Fee Stamp Fee
Tourist Visa – Single entry for 1 month 6 USD 25 USD
Tourist Visa – Multiple entries for 1 month 8 USD 50 USD
Tourist Visa – Single entry for 3 months 15 USD 25 USD
Tourist Visa – Multiple entries for 3 months 20 USD 50 USD
Business Visa – Single entry for 1 month 80 USD 25 USD
Business Visa – Multiple entries for 1 month 85 USD 50 USD
Business Visa – Single entry for 3 months 95 USD 25 USD
Business Visa – Multiple entries for 3 months 100 USD 50 USD
You will be asked to pay the stamping fee at the destination airport while getting your visa stamped in your passport.
After knowing the eligibility, what are the softcopies needed, what are the personal and passport details you have to know, you will feel easy to apply for the Vietnam visa at Vietnam Visa Cheap. We offer full money back policy for the customers who are not satisfied with our service or whoever didn’t get the visa due to visa declination from the government. Don’t hesitate to contact us for all your Vietnam visa needs!