Yes, Indian passport holders must requires a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam. To get cheap Vietnam visa for Indian citizens, they can apply for a visa directly at Vietnamese embassies in India, or from the Vietnamese embassies in third country. Indian citizens can also apply for Vietnam visa though Vietnam visa on arrival procedure.
Requirements For Indians to Apply for Vietnam Visa On Arrival
To obtain the cheapest Vietnam visa for Indian citizens, they must provide the following documents.
- Original passport with at least six months validity
- Completely filled application form
- One passport sized photo of 4×6 cm
- Visa fee payable to Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate General of Vietnam
- Prepaid self-addressed return envelope, preferably by FedEx or Priority Courier Indian Post with tracking number
Applying for Vietnam Visa through Embassy of Vietnam In India
To apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Indian citizens, they must be physically present in the embassy. They must carry all the necessary documents to apply for Vietnam visa and wait in long queue. This costs more energy and time.
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
- Address: 17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapur, New Delhi, 110 021, India
- Phone: +91-11-301-8059
- Fax: +91-11-2301 9818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mofa.gov.vn/vnemb.india
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
- Address: Wajeda House, Gulmohat Cross Road No.7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, 400 049, India
- Phone: +91-22-2620-8589
- Fax: +91-22-2624-8538
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://vnconsulate-mumbai.mofa.gov.vn
Applying for Vietnam Visa in a Third Country
Indian citizens can get help from a Vietnam travel agency to get Vietnam Visa Approval Code letter at Vietnam immigration department, then print it out, bring it together with original passports, money, 02 photos (4x6cm) and submit them at Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate to obtain visa stamp within a day.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Indian Citizen
Visa on arrival is the most convenient method to get quick Vietnam visa, and the application process is very simple.
- You must give the exact name as in your passport for the visa application process.
- Fill in your date of birth accurately.
- Mention your country and the date of entry and exit accurately.
- Enter the passport number exactly as written in your passport, and it must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- If you are travelling to Vietnam with your children, have your children’s own passport with you, and you must pay the same Vietnam visa fee as adults.
- You must pay the stamping fee for the Vietnam visa only in cash.
- No credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Depending on the type of the Vietnam visa you are applying for, the Vietnam visa fee for Indian Citizens will be varying.
Visa on arrival is a pre-arranged visa for travellers entering into Vietnam by air and it is not applicable for people who are travelling by land or sea. Vietnam visa on arrival is permitted in only seven international airports in Vietnam.
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi city)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong city)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang city)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (near Nha Trang city)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Lien Khuong International Airport (Da Lat city)
- Phu Quoc International Airport (Phu Quoc Island)