Vietnam visa on arrival is one of the most convenience methods to obtain the cheapest Vietnam visa for Indian citizens. Generally, it works at any of the following international airports.
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Lien Khuong International Airport (Da Lat City)
- Phu Quoc International Airport (Phu Quoc Island)
There is no problem with switching between these airports. So, you don’t have to worry as it is said that in the letter of approval: “The applicants is permitted to pick up visa upon arrival at Vietnamese International Airports”.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Indian Citizen
Visa on arrival is the most convenient method to get quick Vietnam visa, and the application process is very simple.
- You must give the exact name as in your passport for the visa application process.
- Fill in your date of birth accurately.
- Mention your country and the date of entry and exit accurately.
- Enter the passport number exactly as written in your passport, and it must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- If you are travelling to Vietnam with your children, have your children’s own passport with you, and you must pay the same Vietnam visa fee as adults.
- You must pay the stamping fee for the Vietnam visa only in cash.
- No credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Depending on the type of the Vietnam visa you are applying for, the Vietnam visa fee for Indian Citizens will be varying.
Visa on arrival is a pre-arranged visa for travellers entering into Vietnam by air and it is not applicable for people who are travelling by land or sea. Vietnam visa on arrival is permitted in only five international airports in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee For Indians
Visa stamping fee (government official fee) is paid on arrival when picking up your visa on arrival at the airport. It is $25 for single entry (1-3 months) | $50 for multiple entry (1-3 months) | $95 for 6-month visa | $135 for 1-year visa.
Vietnam Visa Service Fee For Indians
Service fee is paid to the company that follows-up the procedure at the Immigration of Vietnam to get your visa approval letter and send it to your email address. This fee varies from company to company, so please look for the cheapest and most reliable one.
We offer 100% money back guaranteed if customers are not satisfied with our service. We offer 100% money back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government. The refund amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days. Our process is 100% risk-free and is available at a low cost.