If you have visited Vietnam with a cheap Vietnam visa for Indian citizens, you can choose between extending your visa or renewing your visa depending on your travel needs. For visa extension,
- Your passport must be valid for more than 6 months from the time of extension
- Your passport has at least 2 blank pages
Visa extension for Indian citizens
It is possible to extend your Vietnam visa as long as the total time of your stay is less than 6 months. For example if you apply for a 3 month tourist visa, you are able to extend it for another 3 months.
- You can extend your visa for single entry only (maximum of 3 months).
- You will get an extension stamp on your passport indicating your new stay period.
- You can extend your ongoing visa for a maximum of 02 times.
Visa renewal for Indian Citizens
- Visa renewal is good for those who wish to get a new visa without leaving Vietnam.
- You can renew your visa for both multiple/single entry
- Unlike visa extension, you will get a new page sticker on your passport as a new visa
Extending your visa will mean you will be able to stay longer in Vietnam without leaving. The duration of allowed extension will depend on the visa you have already obtained. If you wish to extend your visa for a period of one month, your current visa must be one for a month or longer. The fee will be approximately US$60 – US$155, depending on your nationality.
You can apply for a visa extension on your own or apply through a local agency in Vietnam. Steps to apply are as follows:
- Prepare the renewal/extension application form NA5 along with your passport.
- Hand in the documents to the Immigration office, with the fee if required
Immigration office in Hanoi: 44-46 Tran Phu, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Immigration office in Da Nang: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang
Immigration office in Ho Chi Minh city: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city
- Working hours: Monday-Friday (Morning: 7am – 11h30am; Afternoon: 1h30pm – 5pm) and Saturday (Morning time only)
- Wait for 5 working days for the result. Normally it takes 5-7 working days for a 1 month visa and 10 working days for a 3 month visa.
The Vietnam visa fee for Indian citizens vary depending on many factors including,
- Number of days you are staying in Vietnam
- Number of entries
- Types of visa
- Availability of pre-authorisation and more.
Apply with us if you are looking to apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Indian citizens. We offer 100% money back guarantee if the visa application declined by the government. We also offer 100% money back guarantee if customers are not satisfied with our service.