Recent years, Hoi An is getting much more popular for those who desire to experience the culture and see the ancient beauty of Vietnam. It is so famous of an ancient town as well as the beautiful beach, island, craft villages… Coming here, let’s rent a motorbike to explore every place in this city by yourself. It would be an interesting experience.
Where to rent a motorbike in Hoi An?
Anh Khoa General Services
Address: 84 Phan Chau Trinh street, Hoi An ancient town
Phone number: +84 935 439 306
Price: Depending on the kind of motorbike that you choose, the price would be changed from 95.000 to 150.000 VND/day (4 – 6 USD)
Included: 2 helmets, 2 raincoats, free delivery fee, insurance bag,…
In addition, Anh Khoa also provides the private car for rent with the local driver who will be taking guests to somewhere far away wich cheap price such as Da Nang, Ba Na Hill, Hue… You can contact them to ask about where you are gonna go.
How to rent?
There are 2 options that you can choose:
- Call the company and ask them for delivering the motorbike to your accommodation for free. In this way, you can’t choose or check the one that you like.
- You can go to the company directly and choose the motorbike that you like the most.
Then, you will be needing to present or leave some documents for renting:
- Leave your original passport here
- Present your international driving license
- Leave an amount of money for the deposit in case the problem happens to the motorbike
- Do the payment for the motorbike you are going to rent
After giving it back to the company, your documents will be returned.