Citizens of Spain won’t need a visa if staying for fewer than 15 days. If you are eligible for visa-free visits to Vietnam, note that there must be a space of 30 days or more between two visa-free visits. Anyone intending to stay more than 15 days must apply for a cheapest Vietnam visa for Spain citizen. Also, if you need to revisit in less than 30 days, you will also need a visa.
Can Spain Citizen Extend their Visa?
Yes, Spain Citizen can extend their Vietnam visa! Wondering how? For example, as a Spain citizen, if you are currently in Vietnam, and want to extend your stay in Vietnam, you have to extend the visa. For that, you have to visit your nearby Immigration Department of Vietnam. To avoid the hassle, you can make use of a travel agency service. You will ask to do some procedures and pay the visa extension fee.
Is there any Visa Exemption for Spain?
Yes, you have!
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc island with an air return ticket and who stay on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having a Vietnam visa. [Note: A visa is required if going outside the island.]
How Many Days Can You Extend My Visa?
Depend on your visa type you are chosen you can extend your days.
- If you are in Vietnam with 1 month single entry, you can extend your visa from 15 to 30 days as a single entry.
- If you are in Vietnam with 1 month multiple entries, you and your family or family can extend the visa from 15 to 30 days.
- If you are in Vietnam with 3 months single entry, you can extend your visa from one to three months as a single entry.
- If you are in Vietnam with 3 months multiple entries, you, and your family or friends can extend the visa from one to three months.
The Visa Types under Visa on Arrival Option
- If you choose 1 month single entry, you can visit and stay in Vietnam for one month as a single entry.
- If you choose 1 month multiple entries, you and your family or family, visit and stay in Vietnam for one month.
- If you choose 3 months single entry, you can visit and stay in Vietnam for three months as a single entry.
- If you choose 3 months multiple entries, you and your family or friends visit and stay in Vietnam for three months.
If you are looking to apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Spain citizen, and extend the visa days if needed, contact us and visit our 100% risk-free website. We do our best to speed up the approval process. In case if customers are not satisfied with our service, we offer 100% money-back guaranteed. We also offer 100% money-back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government.
You must log in to post a comment.