Motorbike is the most common transportation in Ho Chi Minh city. Not only many Vietnamese people choose it as a familiar transportation, but also many travelers desire to rent a motorbike and experience this city in their own way.
With only 100.000 – 150.000 VND/day, you can easily rent a motorbike.
- Vuong Phat company – 23 Nguyen Thai Hoc street, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Vi Na Sat company – 19 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
Phone number: 0903939220 – 0937929220
You can take a grab motorbike to one of these addresses, then talking to the owner about how to rent a motorbike.
From here, you just need to leave your original passport and some money for deposit (about 20 USD) in case there will be some problem with the motorbike.
You also need to check something before renting:
- Every light system is operated well or not.
- Try driving around this area to check what the status of the motorbike is.
- Make sure that the oil is full.
- The brake system is doing well or not.
In addition, almost hotels and hostel in district 1 and district 3 area have their own motorbike renting. You can also ask someone in your accommodation about how to rent a motorbike. They can probably help you with some helpful information.
You must log in to post a comment.