As a culturally rich and exciting holiday spot, Vietnam has a lot to offer its visitors from diverse experiences to welcoming culture. Canadian citizens visiting Vietnam must have a visa to enjoy their stay in Vietnam. There are different ways to apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Canadian citizens and the most convenient options among them is ‘Vietnam visa on arrival.’
How to Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
To get a visa on arrival, you must fill out an online application form which requires your basic details and travel itineraries. When filling out the form, you must make sure that you are giving the right name as in your passport and other details accurately including your date of birth, entry date, exit date, and more. Once you’ve filled out the form, submit it online and pay the service fee. The service fee for your visa varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for. Once the payment is done, you will receive a visa approval letter to your e-mail within two working days. You must download or make a copy of this visa approval letter, in order to get your passport stamped with the visa at the entry point. Once you get your visa stamped on the passport, you can present it to the immigration clearance to enter into Vietnam.
The following are the basic requirements of Vietnam visa on arrival for those who are searching for cheap Vietnam visa for Canadian citizens.
- A passport with minimum six months validity from the date of arrival.
- A passport with at least two blank leaves to stamp your visa.
- Your name exactly as in the passport.
- Accurate date of birth and other travel itineraries.
- Accurate passport number.
Before applying a visa to Vietnam, you must be aware of the following details:
- You must give the exact name as in your passport for the visa application process.
- Fill in your date of birth accurately.
- Mention your country and the date of entry and exit accurately.
- Enter the passport number exactly as written in your passport and it must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- Have your children’s own passport with you if you are travelling to Vietnam with them, and you must pay the same Vietnam visa fee as adults.
- You must pay the stamping fee for the Vietnam visa only in cash. No credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Depending on the type of the Vietnam visa you are applying for, the Vietnam visa fee will be varying.
Apply with us to get your visa on arrival quickly at a cheaper cost. Our process is simple and easy, and you don’t have to waste your precious time on completing your complex visa procedures at an embassy. Our process is 100% risk-free and is available at a low cost. We offer 100% money back guaranteed if customers not satisfied with our service. We offer 100% money back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government.