If you are in France and intending to travel to Vietnam, you would have three options. One of them actually does not involve getting a visa at all which means you are free from Vietnam visa fees for France.
If your travel to Vietnam will last fifteen days or less, then you do not need to apply for a visa at all, you can simply go to any entry port with your passport and apply for the exemption. The immigration officer will stamp your passport with the blue exemption stamp and you will be on your way. This applies to anyone in possession of a French Passport.
Apply at The Embassy
Vietnam has an embassy in Paris, France. This embassy can offer you advice on how to get a visa or actually grant you the visa while you are in France as long as you meet the criteria. To successfully apply for the Vietnamese visa in France, you will need the following.
- A valid French passport that is valid for at least 6 months or over the period of your intended stay, from the date of arrival in Vietnam.
- You should have enough money to cover the Vietnam visa cost for French citizens which you will be informed about by the embassy.
- 1 passport sized photograph of 4cm by 6cm in dimension conforming to the Vietnam embassy size and appearance
- You will need to fill in a Vietnam visa application form. The embassy can provide you with this form, so contact them for this. Make sure you fill the form as instructed with your name as it appears on your passport. Your passport size photo will be attached to this form.
- There may be a need for a visa code
The visa code may be required if you filled the application form online and received an approval letter and you are simply going to the embassy to receive the actual visa onto your passport.
You can also ask the embassy about the Vietnam visa total cost for France so that you know if you may still be required to pay any fees on arrival in the country.
This option is preferred by many because you can apply for the visa without living your home. You will need an internet enabled device to access the immigration website where you can get access to the visa application form.
Fill in the application form correctly, making sure you provide accurate information and write your name as it appears on the passport and get the passport number right. This will avoid time wastage having to correct mistakes.
There is an online Vietnam visa price for French citizens that you will pay before you submit the application form. Once you have successfully submitted the application form, you will wait for 2 to 3 working days before the approval letter is issued.
When you receive the approval letter, you can choose to travel to Vietnam and receive the Visa at the entry point.Alternatively, you can go to the embassy in France and receive the visa. Remember that the Embassy is in Paris, so if you are far from Paris, it may be easier to get the visa on arrival.
If you wish, we can help you with the entire process, and:
We offer 100% money back guaranteed if customers are not satisfied with our service
We offer 100% money back guaranteed if the visa application is declined by the government.
You must log in to post a comment.