Are you planning to Vietnam any time soon? Good decision, indeed! With so many tourist spots to enjoy and the friendly, welcoming culture that the country possesses, there’s no reason to not visit this country. The Vietnamese government offers different types of visas for people intending to visit the country for different reasons. The e-visa Vietnam price associated with these visas also vary.
Visa on Arrival:
The “Visa on Arrival” program is the easiest and cheaper method of procuring visa. This is an online visa application program, through which travellers can fill out an application form, make the payment, and pick up their visa at the destination airport. A reputable visa agent provides this service and they work for you to get your visa application approved.
The benefits of “Visa on Arrival” program includes:
- Zero requirement of documents when you apply online.
- No hurdles of queuing at the embassy.
- Easy pick up of visa upon arrival at the destination airport.
- Availability of options including 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months visa with both single or multiple entries options.
Types of Visa:
There are two important types of visa offered by the government – tourist visa and business visa. As the name suggests, tourist visa is for those intending to visit the country for leisure. Business visa is for those who need to visit the country for professional work purposes.
For all kinds of visa, the Vietnam visa total cost includes two fees:
- Stamping fee
- Service fee
Stamping fee is the fees charged by the Vietnamese government for your Vietnam visa to be stamped. This fee will be mandatory for all travellers requiring to visit the country and varies between different visa types.
Service fee is the charge a traveller has to pay to the visa agent. This fee is required by the agency as they work towards the process of approving your visa application at the Immigration of Vietnam. Again, service fee varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for, and is also different amongst various visa agents. Vietnam Visa Cheap is an experienced visa agency that has one of the cheapest service fees for the “Visa on Arrival” program.
Vietnam Visa Fees for Taiwanese Citizen:
When you apply for a tourist visa, here’s what you need to pay:
- $6 service fee, $25 stamp fee – 1 month single entry
- $8 service fee, $50 stamp fee – 1 month multiple entries
- $25 service fee, $25 stamp fee – 3 months single entry
- $30 service fee, $50 stamp fee – 3 months multiple entries
When you apply for a business visa, this is what you’d have to pay:
- $80 service fee, $25 stamp fee – 1 month single entry
- $85 service fee, $50 stamp fee – 1 month multiple entries
- $95 service fee, $25 stamp fee – 3 months single entry
- $100 service fee, $50 stamp fee – 3 months multiple entries
Applying for Vietnam visa doesn’t have to an ordeal. When you rely upon a professional Vietnam visa agent who can help you with the process throughout, you can definitely have a great peace-of-mind. For a reasonable Vietnam visa fee, you get to enjoy smooth visa application procedure right at the comfort of your home.