Exploring Vietnam with friends is one of the unforgettable experiences for Indian citizens. Nowadays, this country has been working tirelessly to attract more tourists by implementing strategies such as extending the validity of their electronic visas (e-Visas). Starting August 15, 2023, the validity of Vietnam’s e-Visa will be increased to 90 days. Thus, allowing Indian visitors ample time to thoroughly explore the country.
Overview Quickly The New Policy of Vietnam E-visa (After 15 August 2023)
The breaking news is that the Vietnam e-Visa now allows a stay of up to 90 days, a significant increase from the previous 30-day limit, and permits multiple entries within its validity period. This new policy comes into effect on August 15, 2023, and is a part of Vietnam’s strategic efforts to boost tourism and attract foreign investment.
In addition, the Vietnam e-Visa is available to nationals of 80 countries, including India. The application process is straightforward and can be completed online. We will find out together in the next session.
Application Process of Vietnam E-visa for Indian Citizens
- Access the Vietnam Immigration Portal: Visit the Vietnam Immigration Portal website with us Here!
- Fill in the Information: Provide all the necessary details, such as your passport number, date of birth, date of travel, and port of entry. Upload the required documents, including a scanned copy of your passport and a recent passport-sized photo.
- Review and Payment: Review your application and proceed to payment. Keep your credit or debit card handy for this step.
- Download the E-Visa: After 5 – 7 working days, check your application status online. If approved, download your e-Visa, print it out, and keep it with you during your travel.
In addition, with our services, you can get a Vietnam visa during 2 – 4 working hours. This is an urgent Vietnam E-visa service in emergency cases.
Important notice: Check Visa Status – Following your application submission, we will dispatch the e-Visa to your designated email. Consequently, you can track your E-visa status using your order ID (Alternatively, you can reach out to us: email@example.com). At any given time, you can verify the status of your e-visa application.
Making the Most of Your 90-Day Friends Adventure
With 90 days at your disposal, you and your friends can embark on a grand adventure. Thus, exploring the length and breadth of Vietnam. Here’s how to make the most of your time:
- Plan Your Itinerary: Vietnam is a diverse country with a lot to offer. From the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City to the tranquil beauty of Halong Bay. A great way is to plan an itinerary that covers a mix of urban and natural attractions.
- Experience the Culture: Vietnam is steeped in history and culture. Visit local markets, try traditional Vietnamese cuisine, and participate in local festivals to immerse yourself in the culture.
- Venture Beyond the Beaten Path: While popular tourist spots are a must-visit, don’t shy away from exploring lesser-known destinations. It’s often in these offbeat places that you’ll find authentic experiences.
- Respect Local Customs and Traditions: As visitors, it’s important to respect local customs and traditions. Dress appropriately, especially when visiting religious sites, and be mindful of local etiquette.
Discovering Vietnam Through Top 5 Famous Destinations
With your 90-day e-Visa in hand, here are some must-visit destinations in Vietnam for Indian citizens and their friends:
- Hanoi: The capital city is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich blend of Southeast Asian, Chinese, and French influences. Don’t miss the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Old Quarter, and the Temple of Literature.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Formerly known as Saigon, this city is home to French colonial landmarks, Vietnamese War history museums, and the Củ Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
- Hoi An: This city is famous for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals, and its iconic Japanese Covered Bridge.
- Halong Bay: Known for its emerald waters and towering limestone islands topped by rainforests, it’s ideal for a cruise trip.
- Hue: Home to the 19th-century Citadel, surrounded by a moat and thick stone walls, it encompasses the Imperial City, with palaces and shrines.
Find out more well-known destinations in Vietnam for Indian citizens, Here!
Vietnam Travel Tips for Indian Citizens and Their Friends
- Currency: The official currency of Vietnam is the Vietnamese Dong (VND). Credit cards are widely accepted in cities and tourist destinations.
- Safety: Vietnam is generally considered safe for tourists. However, like anywhere else, it’s advisable to keep an eye on your belongings and avoid isolated areas at night.
- Climate: Vietnam has a tropical monsoon climate, so pack accordingly.
- Health: Tap water in Vietnam is not safe to drink. Always opt for bottled water.
- Transport: Vietnam has an extensive public transportation system. From buses and taxis to motorbikes and bicycles, there are plenty of options to get around.
In conclusion, planning your 90-day friends adventure in Vietnam is now easier than ever with the extended e-Visa validity. So gather your friends, apply for your e-Visas, and prepare for an unforgettable journey through Vietnam.
For a fast and smooth application process, you can apply for your Vietnam e-Visa quickly at this link. The professional team will assist you throughout the process, and in case you don’t receive your visa on time, a 100% refund will be provided. You will also receive real-time updates about your visa status via your registered email or phone number. See you soon in Vietnam and happy travels!