Are you a citizen of Uganda looking to travel to Vietnam? You must apply for a Vietnamese visa at the Vietnamese Consulate in Uganda.
To apply for a Vietnamese visa, you must provide the following documents:
- Your Uganda passport valid for at least six months with two blank pages
- A recent passport-sized photo. Portrait Photo And Passport Copy Requirements.
- A filled-in visa application form. Visit the website of the consulate to download and complete this form.
- An itinerary or flight ticket
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the stay in Vietnam
- A copy of your hotel reservation
Sometimes you need to give extra papers, like a letter of approval from the authority or a letter of invitation. Please get in touch with the embassy staff for more information.
Contacting the embassy
You can contact the Vietnamese Consulate in Uganda at +256706262908 or +256711888222, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the website http://vietnamconsulate-ug.org for more information.
The Consulate is located at Plot 9 Portal Avenue, Kampala. You can find directions here https://goo.gl/maps/URCCxVi4T68NmHc77.
The Consulate is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The Consulate is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Once you have submitted your visa application, you will be notified of the approval or rejection within a few days. It is important to note that visa approval is at the sole discretion of the Vietnamese embassy.
We hope this information helped you when you went to the Vietnamese Consulate in Uganda to apply for a Vietnamese visa. Have a good time on your trip!
You must log in to post a comment.