E-Visa (Vietnamese Visa Online) has been and is becoming one of the leading services for foreigners, especially Indian Citizen. Hence, it’s a good service which is saving plenty of time for customers. This article will show you “How to apply for a Vietnamese Visa Online for Indians quickly, conveniently, and safely. Let’s find out with us.
Vietnamese visa online as an Indian citizen, follow these step:
- Visit the official website of the Vietnam Immigration Department’s e-visa system at https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn.
- Click on “For foreigners” and select “E-visa issuance.”
- Fill out the application form with your personal information, including your name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and purpose of visit.
- Upload a recent passport-style photo and a scanned copy of your passport’s biographical page.
- Pay the visa processing fee using a valid credit or debit card.
- Submit your application and wait for a confirmation email from the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- If your application is approved, download and print the e-visa, which is valid for 30 days and allows for a single entry into Vietnam.
Note that not all Indian citizens are eligible for the e-visa program. If you plan to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days or need multiple entries, you will need to apply for a visa through the traditional embassy or consulate route.
There are a few ways to get a Vietnamese Visa Online for Indians quickly
Apply for an urgent visa – If you need your visa within a short period of time, you can request an urgent processing service. This may be available at an additional cost, and you should check with the embassy or consulate for more information.
Use a visa expediter – You can also use a visa expediter or travel agency that specializes in visa services. They can help you to expedite your visa application process and get your visa faster.
Apply for a visa on arrival – If you are eligible for a visa on arrival, you can apply for your visa online and receive an approval letter within a few days. Once you arrive in Vietnam, you can collect your visa at the airport.
Apply for an e-visa – Indian citizens are eligible for the Vietnamese e-visa, which can be obtained online and typically takes 3-5 working days for processing. This is a convenient and quick way to obtain a Vietnamese visa.
⇒ Please click this link to apply E- Visa with us: https://www.vietnamimmigration.vn/apply-vietnam-visa/
⇒ Please note that getting a visa faster may incur additional costs, and it is important to check with the embassy or consulate for more information on the processing times and fees.
In addition, we are experts in the field of Visa and Travel programs. We have over 8 years of experience in this field. That’s why we can take the best care of you (Indian citizen) during your trip in Vietnam, especially for Indians. Contact us if you need support not only for visa service but also for traveling programs. Please put your trust in us, we will make you happy, enjoy and have fun with our service.
You must log in to post a comment.