1. Dong Da Secondary School (Trường THCS Đống Đa)
Each year there are 2 new German classes. One class will be divided into 2 groups and 4 lessons per week.
2. Lomonosov Secondary and High School (Trường THCS và THPT Lômônôxốp)
Since 1992, students here have been taught in at least two languages. Currently they can choose between English, Japanese and German. Teachers come from many different countries. The school offers the opportunity to attend classes with native speakers, helping children learn foreign languages in a natural way.
3. Viet Duc High School (Trường THPT Việt Đức)
Classes range from 45-55 students. However, for effective German time, each class will be divided into 2 groups to ensure learning efficiency. Teachers at Viet Duc High School include Vietnamese and German.
4. Kim Lien High School (Trường THPT Kim Liên)
The school is very focused on teaching foreign languages. Grade 10 students can choose English, Japanese or German as their second language.
5. Chu Van An High School (Trường THPT Chu Văn An)
Since the 2016/2017 school year, Chu Van An High School teaches German as a second foreign language.
6. Nguyen Gia Thieu High School (Trường THPT Nguyễn Gia Thiều)
From the school year 2017/2018, grades 10 and 11 at Nguyen Gia Thieu High School can learn German 3 periods a week. The German Club Deutschclub organized once a week to increase the opportunities for students to interact with each other.
7. High School for Foreign Languages (Trường THPT Chuyên Ngoại Ngữ)
Students are broken down into classes with different levels of proficiency: Beginning or Advanced. Classes take place in professionally equipped rooms. German is the 1st foreign language with 8 lessons per week.
8. German Faculty, Hanoi University (Khoa tiếng Đức, trường Đại học Hà Nội)
This is the first German educational institution in Vietnam. Every year, the German Faculty of Hanoi University has trained many qualified students who are capable of teaching German at many different levels.
9. German Language Department, Foreign Language University – VNU Hanoi (Khoa ngôn ngữ Đức, trường ĐH Ngoại Ngữ – ĐHQG Hà Nội )
The lecturers are experienced and knowledgeable, and conveyed well to students. The Faculty has many orientations in German for students to choose from: German for translating, tourism or teaching.