Embassy of Ireland in Hanoi
- Address : 41A Ly Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
- Opening Hours : The Embassy is open to the public Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm every morning. Afternoons are reserved for prior appointments only.
- FB : https://www.facebook.com/irishembassyinvietnam
- Website : https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/vietnam/
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/WvQnVVQeijcFsgQd6
The Embassy is located on the corner of Ly Thai To and Tran Nguyen Han, at 41A Ly Thai To, on the 2nd floor. We share a building with the Embassy of Argentina, and are one block from Hoan Kiem Lake, in the centre of Hanoi.
The Passport and Visa office is open to the public during weekday mornings only, as is the inquiry line for passport and visa queries, which is +84 (0)24 39387 821. We recommend that customers looking for information on passports or visas consult this website for information before emailing, as many questions are answered here. The best way to contact us in relation to visa or passport queries is by email, which allows us to reply to queries as quickly as possible. You can also make appointments by email if there is a matter you wish to discuss in person.