Visitors to the Phu Quoc Island no need to apply for a visa. You can enter Phu Quoc Island without a visa, but you have to satisfy certain conditions. They are mentioned below.
- Your passport must not expire within six months after the entry date. So you need to renew your passport if it is about to expire within six months.
- The onward destination country can be any except Vietnam. You have to take round trip ticket to Phu Quoc Island.
- You cannot stay in Phu Quoc Island more than 30 days without visa. So plan accordingly.
- Be aware that you must not be on Interpol’s wanted person list.
- You should not be previously extradited from Vietnam.
If you need to stay in Phu Quoc Island more than 30 days or you need to visit other parts of Vietnam, then you need to apply for a visa.