This article is about to provide guidelines on how to make e-visa application online through government website and commercial website.
Before making Vietnam E-Visa Application, you are advised to have a scanned copy of your passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page) and your recently taken portrait (Photo guide). Please make sure your passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
💡 Steps to apply for e-visa online through official website of the government
Go to the official website of the government of Vietnam for e-visa : https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn then Click on the option that says “e-visa application” – an online application form for Vietnam e-visa will appear on the screen for you to complete.
Firstly, you are required to upload scanned copy of your passport + photo of your face
Then filling the e-visa application form with your Personal Information.
In this section, you are required to providing correctly following informations:
– Full name (First name Middle name Last name). You are advised to use international character as in ICAO line on your passport.
– Choose male or female option
– Providing your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY), in case you don’t have birth date, choose option “Only year is known”
– Select Current nationality (country of your passport). There is an optional field for your Nationality at birth if you can answer.
– Answer what is your religion & occupation. Religion is required to answer but occupation is optional.
– Tell them your permanent residential address & Phone number. This is optional but you should answer to increase successful rate for your e-visa application.
– Providing your email address correctly because the e-visa will be sent to your email.
– Providing information of your passport such as passport number, passport expiry date, passport type.
– Tell them some information about your travel plan such as : Intended date of entry, purpose of your visit, how many days for your trip, where will you intend to stay in Vietnam….
After providing all basic personal information, you will go to section for your e-visa. In this section, you can ask for :
– Granting E-visa valid from date (DD/MM/YYYY) to date (DD/MM/YYYY). Please remember that e-visa valid for maximum 30 days.
– Select your port of entry & exit port. Please note that You are only allowed to enter Vietnam from the port you have designated.
After all, tick on option saying that I assure that I have truthfully declared all relevant details. Answer for Captcha box to make sure you are human before going to the page for reviewing your application and making the payment.
Note : e-Visa application form at the government website is quite complicated and not user friendly, please make sure to review your application carefully before making the payment. The payment is NON-REFUNDABLE
💚 Steps to apply for an e-visa online through a commercial website of an agency
The e-visa application form of commercial website is simple and easy to complete, they don’t ask to many information like the government website, especially, they offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Step 1 : Select your e-visa option
In this section, you are required to select your citizenship (passport country), purpose of visit, port of arrival and exit, entry and exit date.
Step 2 : Providing email address and upload documents (photo and passport scan)
In this step, you are required to provide your email address then upload scanned copy of your passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page) and a digital photo of your face (Photo guide).
Then finally, click to review your e-visa application before making the payment.
If you have any question, feel free to contact us
You must log in to post a comment.