Citizens of North Korea are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of North Korea are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in North Korea
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of North Korea are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Pyongyang. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Pyongyang, North Korea (DPRK)
- Address : 7 Munsu Str. Pyongyang, Democratic People Republic of Korea (DPRK)
- General line: 00-84-(0)99-274-044; Fax: 00-84-(0)99-274-0039
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://vnembassy-pyongyang.mofa.gov.vn/
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/UwSBingzc7esoyeG7
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. The Embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and the Democratic People Republic of Korea (DPRK).
The following documents are required for citizens of North Korea to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Pyongyang
- North Korea Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Pyongyang for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Pyongyang for the amount to pay)
Citizens of North Korea are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Pyongyang to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of North Korea are advised to consider Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of North Korea are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.