How To Get My E-visa Extended?

There are 2 options to get your e-visa extended as below:

Do It Yourself :

  • Download Form NA5 for visa extension fill, sign then bring it to your embassy or consulate to ask for  sponsoring.
  • Ask your hotel or host for the Temporary residence declaration.
  • Bring all mentioned documents above with your original passport to the Immigration Department of Vietnam to ask for visa extension.

Use a Sponsorship Company :

Find a reliable travel agency offers visa extension and bring your passport + Temporary residence declaration (it cheaper if you have this document), they will take care the rest to get your visa extended. Rush service is available.


Get your Vietnam e-visa hassle-free!

You may prefer a simplified and expedited process to avoid any potential frustration.

  • We've simplified the process and speed it up.
  • Guaranteeing timely delivery.
  • Rush service is available.