Are you traveling to Da Nang and need a visa to enter Vietnam? Then take advantage of the Vietnam e-visa. This visa is so easy to apply because everything will be done online. You only need to fill out the application form, submit some requirements, and make a payment. In 3 business days, you’ll get your visa through email. You just print the visa and show it upon entry at Da Nang City airport.
Aside from the fact that it’s the easiest type of Vietnam visa to apply, the e-visa is acceptable at various points of entries in Da Nang. So even if you plan on entering through the land border entry points or at the seaports, you can simply present this visa and you’ll be good to go.
What is Vietnam E-visa?
In order to help make it easier for foreign visitors to come to Vietnam, the government has decided to launch the e-visa. With this visa, the Vietnam government is hoping to lure more foreign visitors into the country.
Also called the electronic visa, the e-visa can be applied online. Therefore, you don’t need to visit a Vietnam embassy to send in your application. The processing of the e-visa is done electronically. Once they approve the visa, they will send it to you in a PDF copy. All you need to do is to print the visa and bring the printed copies on your trip to Da Nang City.
How Can You Apply for the Vietnam E-visa Via Da Nang City Airport?
Applying for the Vietnam e-visa is so easy. In fact, the biggest benefit of having this visa is the ease and convenience of application. All you need is a computer and a reliable Internet connection. It’s also possible to use your mobile phone. So here are the steps on how to apply for the Vietnam e-visa for Da Nang City Airport.
- Connect to the Internet and visit the official website of the Vietnam e-visa application system.
- Fill out the visa application form. Provide your name, birth date, nationality, passport number, and other important details. Review everything to make sure they are correct before you move on to the next page.
- On the next page, upload a scanned copy of the bio page of your passport. Make sure it’s clear and displays all the relevant details. You also need to submit your passport-sized photo in white background. Photo Guide.
- The next page will be the payment page. Enter your card details. You can also pay using PayPal if you want. See Vietnam visa fees update.
- When the payment is successful, you’ll receive a confirmation that they have received your visa application and that they are going to process it. All you need to do is to wait for their email.
- Once your visa is approved, they will send you a copy through email. Review the e-visa and if everything is correct, download a copy and save on your computer. Then print at least two copies to bring to Da Nang.
- When you arrive at Da Nang City Airport, proceed directly to Passport Control and show your visa.
What Are the Advantages of Using the E-visa for your Trip to Da Nang?
The ease of applying the e-visa is one of its biggest advantages. As you see, it will only take a few minutes of your time to fill out the application form online. Plus, you don’t need to go to the embassy to claim the visa once it’s approved. You can just wait for it to be emailed to you and then you can print it
Another advantage of getting the e-visa is that it’s acceptable to several points of entries. Aside from using the Vietnam e-visa at Da Nang City Airport, you can also use it to enter through the seaport or land borders. This is very useful for tourists who are traveling on a cruise to Da Nang and those who plan on entering the country by land.
When Should You Apply for the E-visa?
If you are traveling to Da Nang over the next few weeks, you better apply for your e-visa now. In fact, the Vietnam Immigration would require foreign visitors to apply for their Vietnam visa at least two weeks prior to their trip. Although it will only take an average of 3 business days for them to process the visa, certain factors could delay the visa processing.
During the holidays and peak travel season, it will take longer for them to process all visa applications. So to avoid any delays or issues, you better apply as soon as you can. But for those foreign visitors who needed to be in Vietnam urgently, they can request a rush processing of the e-visa. It will cost more, but you’ll get the visa in as fast as 24 hours!