Everyone needs a break from the boring, monotonous routine of every day life. The world is big and beautiful but we have too little scope to explore all of it. Therefore, take every chance you get to explore all the beautiful countries and all the unique experience they offer.
If you are someone who doesn’t just travel but also loves to explore the different cultures and people around the world, then the ideal holiday destination for you is South East Asia. The South East Asia has a very different culture, tradition, art, heritage, architecture, people, food and music from Europe and it is home to a biodiverse nature. If you are curious to explore South East Asia, you should definitely pay visit to the country of Vietnam. Visiting Vietnam has now become very easy for the citizens of Netherlands with Vietnam e-visa for Dutch.
What Is Vietnam E-visa?
If you are a citizen of Netherlands, you can now apply for a Vietnam e-visa for Dutch through a very easy process. The Vietnamese Government has started to issue e-visa for foreign tourists so that they can easily come and explore the beautiful sandy coasts, the rivers that curves through the green landscape, the Buddhist Pagodas and so much more. The e-visa service was started by Vietnamese Government from February of 2017.
You can apply for the e-visa simply by going to the official website of Vietnam Government. Take note that e-visa is different from a normal visa. E-visa saves the time that it would otherwise take if you had gone to the Vietnam Embassy in your country and applied for visa. Getting a visa much faster and easier when you can apply online.
What You Need to Pay Attention to When You Are Applying for a Vietnam E-visa For Dutch
If you are a citizen of Netherlands, please know that you do require Vietnam e-visa for Dutch to travel to Vietnam and stay there. However, the process of getting an e-visa for a Dutch is easy enough. Just be very careful while you are filling the documents. Visa is an extremely important document that you will allow you to enter and stay in a foreign country. So providing correct details is of absolute importance. Also, obtain your passport that will be issued by your own country for identification while travelling abroad.
Points to Keep in Mind
- To start, you will need to provide your basic personal details like your full name, address, date of birth (format is DD/MM/YY), contact details, your nationality etc.
- After you have given that you need to provide your passport number as it is in your passport.
- Please make sure that your passport is valid and has a validity of 6 months starting from the day of arrival in Vietnam.
- Your passport should have at least 2 blank pages for stamps by immigration and Border officer.
- Before applying for a Vietnam e-visa for Dutch, make sure you have made all your travel plans properly. The form will require you to give your travel details like the date of arrival, which airport you will be landing in, the date range of your stay in Vietnam, the hotels and cities you will be staying in Vietnam.
- You need to also provide a scan of your personal information details page in your passport.
- Once you are done with the form fill up, you can pay for the e-visa. You can use a credit card, debit card, or a PayPal account to pay for it.
- If you are applying for the Vietnam e-visa for Dutch, please note that the delivery speed and cost depends on the processing speed you choose. The standard processing takes 5 days to arrive and costs 45 USD; the Rush Processing takes 4 business days to arrive and costs 75 USD. The fastest option is the Super Rush Processing. It takes 3 business days to arrive and costs 105 USD.
- Once you are finished applying for the Vietnam e-visa for Dutch, you will receive your e-visa through email. You will be given the e-visa in a Pdf file. You need to download the file and take a print out of the e-visa.
- Keep in mind that this e-visa is a single use visa. It will be valid only for 30 days from the day of your arrival. It is perfect for tourists. If you want to stay longer, you will have to renew your visa once the 30 days are over.
Children under 14 who are included in their parents’ passport, must be included in the Vietnam e-visa for Dutch citizens also. Before you plan for the travel, make sure you keep all the important points in mind and then pack your bags. With the right guidance, it won’t be difficult to get your e-visa!