It is essential to keep traveling to places. It helps in enhancing your personality and build confidence. Traveling is a proved therapy to rejuvenate your senses. When you visit a new place and meet you, new people, it tends to add up to your personality and help in enhancing yourself on so many grounds. There are plenty of places that you can probably think of traveling around the world. Vietnam is one such beguiling country that is known for its great tourist attractions. Every year, there is a throng of visitors visiting Vietnam.
The country is known for its picturesque beauty and cultural extravagance. Travelers from across the world come to explore the beauty of the place. While you plan to visit the country, it is important to complete all the legal procedures in order to make your visit completely hassle-free. One such important aspect is to acquire a visa. It is an official document that gives you permission to cross the borders.
If you are Laos’ citizen and thinking to cross the border from Laos, then you can probably think of getting Vietnam eVisa from Laos. It is easy to acquire, and you don’t need to worry about the long queues and appointments at the embassy.
The Vietnamese government has made the entire process extremely simple for the travelers so that they can easily acquire the Vietnam eVisa from Laos and visit the country without any troubles.
What is Vietnam eVisa From Laos?
For those who intend to cross the land borders of Laos and enter Vietnam must acquire Vietnam eVisa from Laos. It is a Vietnam visa form that lets you enter the country via land borders. Vietnam eVisa from Laos is only available for selected 80 country’s citizens. So before applying for the visa, you need to make sure that your country falls under the list of those 80 countries. Once you have confirmed your eligibility, you can start filling up the form for Vietnam eVisa from Laos.
While visa on arrival can only be acquired if you make an entry from selected Vietnam airports, eVisa lets you cross land borders and enter the country.
Borders From You Can Enter Vietnam
There is plenty of land border from where you can possibly enter the country. You just need to find the appropriate one to make your entry safe and legal.
- Tay Trang Landport (31 km from Dien Bien Phu city, Dien Bien province, Vietnam)
- Na Meo Landport (in Na Meo village, Quan Son district, Thanh Hoa province, Vietnam)
- Nam Cam Landport (in Nam Cam village, Ky Son district, Nghe An province, Vietnam)
- Cau Treo Landport (in Kim Son village, Huong Son district, Ha Tinh province, Vietnam)
- Cha Lo Landport (in Dan Hoa village, Minh Hoa district, Quang Binh province, Vietnam)
- Lao Bao Landport (in Lao Bao town, Huong Hoa district, Quang Tri province, Vietnam)
- Bo Y Landport (in Bo Y village, Ngoc Hoi district, Kon Tum province, Vietnam)
- La Lay Landport (A Ngo village, Dakrong district, Quang Tri province, Vietnam)
Documents Required To Apply For eVisa
It is essential to get acquainted with all the details regarding filling up the form. You need to acquire all the documents and essentials that will be required to fill the application form. Take a look at the below essential to make things straight:-
- You should be a passport holder from one of the 80 eligible countries for Vietnam eVisa.
- You must have a digitally scanned copy of your passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- One must pay the Vietnam eVisa from Laos fees without any fail. The payment can be made through debit/credit card.
- You must possess two passports sized photos during the application.
- You should keep all your personal identification documents handy while filling up the form.
Conclusion: Vietnam is Just A eVisa Away
Vietnam is undoubtedly a beautiful place to visit. From cultural vibrancy to stunning landscapes, you can find everything to satiate your wanderlust soul here. To make your entry fruitful and stay fruitful, you need to make sure that you acquire a Vietnam eVisa. There are different forms of Vietnam visa that are segregated according to the purpose of visit and preference of the traveler.
Those who are looking to make an entry from Laos can go for the Vietnam eVisa from Laos. There’s no doubt in asserting that eVisa is one of the most refined visa forms provided by the Vietnamese government. You don’t have to wait for long to get a visa. Just fill in a quick form and get an email visa, which you need to sow at the time of arrival.
Vietnam eVisa from Laos has made it easier for Laos travelers to come by the land borders without any hassle. It generally takes 2-3 business days after filling the form to avail of the email confirmation. So, that is how long you would have to wait to get your visa confirmed.
To avoid any further delay, it is advised to apply for the visa at least 7 days prior to your scheduled trip. This will give you ample time for the verification process, and you can avail your Vietnam eVisa from Laos on time. If you have decided on the land borders from where you will be crossing Laos to enter Vietnam, then start filling the form to get your eVisa before your trip.