Vietnam is one of the popular tourist destinations for people from many countries, especially Indians. Tourism in Vietnam contains many sightseeing and entertainment options to choose from. To enter Vietnam, Indians mush get the Vietnam visa applied through any of the one option mentioned below:
- Visa on arrival
E-visa process is the online processing which helps you get the Vietnam visa in short time. But, it seems to be expensive compared to the other two methods.
Traditional Method – Applying Via Embassy
Even though it is the traditional and safe ways of applying for Vietnam visa, you need to spend more time and money to reach the embassy, apply for the visa and get the visa in your hand. In India, the Vietnam embassy is located both in New Delhi and Mumbai.
- Official Website: www.vnembassy-newdelhi.mofa.gov.vn/
- You Can Send Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Official Website – http://vnconsulate-mumbai.mofa.gov.vn
- You Can Send Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The embassy working hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The embassy will be closed during the public holidays of both India and Vietnam.
While applying via embassy, you have to take all the ID proof and certificates that are necessary for the visa application process. Be careful while handling the original documents, since there is a chance of missing your documents in the rush.
Visa On Arrival Process
The more chosen method of applying for Vietnam visa is the visa on arrival method. You can apply for the visa at your preferred time and preferred place. The only thing you need to do is to fill the online visa application form with exact details and pay online.
Fee Structure For Visa On Arrival Process For Indian Citizens
- Pay $6 as Service fee and $25 as stamping fees for one month tourist visa
- Pay $15 as Service fee and $25 as stamp fees for three months tourist visa
- Pay $80 as service fee and $25 as stamp fees for one month business visa
- Pay $85 as Service fee and $25 as stamp fees for three months business visa
- Pay $8 as Service fee and $50 as stamp fees for one month tourist visa
- Pay $20 as Service fee and $50 as stamp fees for three months tourist visa
- Pay $95 as service fee and $50 as stamp fees for one month business visa
- Pay $100 as Service fee and $50 as stamp fees for three months business visa
Benefits Of Applying For Visa On Arrival:
Some of the benefits of applying for cheap Vietnam Visa online as opposed to applying through embassies are as follows:
- Reasonable price
- Convenience of applying for Vietnam visa from anywhere, at any time
- Faster processing
- Free from hidden charges
- You will get the professional assistance
- Vietnam Visa Cheap provides 100% refund guarantee