In a bid to boost the tourism industry of Vietnam, the Vietnamese government has been simplifying rules regarding visa requirements for several countries. As part of such policies, various citizens from selected countries can enjoy visa exemptions with certain restrictions. Fortunately, Spain is included in the list. So, what does this mean for a Spain passport holder? Find out below:
When do you Need Vietnam Visa?
If you are thinking of staying in Vietnam for less than 15 days, you do not have to apply for Vietnam visa. There also must be a gap of at least 30 days between two visa-free visits, provided you are eligible for the same.
You will only need to apply for Vietnam visa, if:
- You are intending to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days.
- You are revisiting the country in less than 30 days.
So, how do you get Vietnam Visa?
You can apply for cheap Vietnam visa online through the convenient Visa on Arrival program. Before you do, always make sure to find a credible visa agency that can offer quality assistance on visa application and has a good success rate. Vietnam Visa Cheap is one of such reliable agencies you can rely upon. Follow the steps below to know how you can apply for your visa:
- Go to the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap.
- Fill out the online application form carefully with the required details.
- You will have to pay a service fee to process the application. Make the payment online using your credit card or PayPal.
- Your application will be processed with the immigration of Vietnam, and your agent will do everything to get it approved at the earliest time possible.
- Once the application is approved, you will receive your visa approval letter emailed to you. This letter is proof that you are eligible to receive your visa.
- Remember to print the approval letter. When you arrive at the landing desk of the Vietnam airport, present this letter to get your visa.
- Now, pay the stamping fee while picking up your visa. After presenting the letter and paying the said fee, you will get your visa stamped on your passport.
- Now you just have to show the visa at the check-in to enter the country.
What is the Fee for Vietnam Visa:
When you apply for Vietnam visa online, you are dealing with only two fees: service fees, stamping fees.
Service fee is the Vietnam visa price you pay to the agency for processing your application. Stamping fee is the fee you pay to the government.
Service fee for Spanish citizens (Tourist Visa):
- $6 for 1 month single entry
- $8 for 1 month multiple entries
- $15 for 3 months single entry
- $20 for 3 months multiple entries
Service fee for Spanish citizens (Business Visa):
- $75 for 1 month single entry
- $80 for 1 month multiple entries
- $85 for 3 month single entry
- $90 for 3 month multiple entries
Stamping fee for single entry visa: $25
Stamping fee for multiple entries visa: $50
You shall also apply for e-Visa, which is a 30 days single entry visa. Tourist visa costs $40 and business visa costs $55.
Apart from their acclaimed service, Vietnam Visa Cheap also offers 100% refund guarantee. If you are not satisfied with their service, or if your application was denied by the government, you will get a full refund! So, apply with Vietnam Visa Cheap today and go risk-free.