Can I apply for Vietnam e-visa if I am citizens of France?
Yes, citizens of France are eligible to apply for an electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry)
From 01 Feb 2019, under Decision 17/2019/NĐ-CP of the Government of Vietnam, there are 80 countries (including France) which citizens of it are eligible to apply online for Vietnam e-visa (an e-visa is a single entry valid for staying 30 days).
France passport holders, who want to visit Vietnam for less than 30 days for a single trip, can apply online for an e-visa directly at the government website https://evisa.immigration.gov.vn(please note that the fee is non-refundable if you apply your e-visa at the government website).
If you want to secure your e-visa with refundable policy (100% satisfied or get back your money) you can apply your e-visa through our easy form application (filling your entry date, entry and exit port of arrival then submit your passport copy online) then we will take care the rest of procedure to get your e-visa on time as promise.
Note : if you want to visit Vietnam for multiple times in one month or want to visit Vietnam for more than one month, please choose options below :
Other Options for citizens of France getting a visa for Vietnam:
- Visa On Arrival – Apply online for pre-approval then pick up your visa on arrival at the airport
- Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in France
Should I apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in France or apply online for pre-approval then pick up my visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam ?
Of course making the visa application online from home or workplace is convenient for you. You can stay at home or office to fill the online application form then wait 2 working days to receive the visa approval letter via email, then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival (at the airport of Vietnam) to pick up your visa. Sound great !
However, visa on arrival Vietnam is now available at the International Airports of Vietnam only. You should go to the consulate or embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa beforehand if you want to visit Vietnam via land crossing or by ship, by motorbike ….
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Paris, France
- Address: 62 Rue Boileau – 75016 Paris, France.
- Tel: +33-01-44146400
- Fax: +33-01-45243948.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Website: https://vnembassy-paris.mofa.gov.vn
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- The embassy of Vietnam will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and France.
Vietnam Permanent Delegation to UNESCO in Paris, France
- Address : 2, Le Verrier street, 75006 Paris, France
- Tel : (33-1) 4432 0877 – Fax: (33-1) 4432 0879
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : https://vnmission-unesco.mofa.gov.vn
- Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- The Delegsation of Vietnam will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and France.