Did you know from Jan, 2019 German citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 188 countries and territories, ranking the German passport 3rd in terms of travel freedom. Now, the visitors from Germany can travel to Vietnam for tourism or business for stays of 15 days or less without obtaining a visa. In order to get eligible for the stay, they must meet the following requirements:
- To get eligible for visa-free stay, you must have a valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages to get your visa stamped to the passport.
- The proof of the travel for the stay no longer than 15 days.
You can apply for cheap Vietnam visa for German citizens by any of the following two methods:
- Vietnam visa at local embassy
- Vietnam visa on arrival
If you are living in Germany, you can contact the Vietnam embassy in Germany to apply for the Vietnam visa. The address of the Vietnamese embassy in Germany is given below:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Berlin, Germany
- Address : Elsenstraße 3 12435 Berlin – Treptow, Germany
- General line: +49-30-53630108
- Visa: +49-30-53630102
- Fax: +49-30-53630200
- Email: email@example.com
- Website : https://vnembassy-berlin.mofa.gov.vn
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- The Embassy of Vietnam will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Germany.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is one of the easiest ways to apply for Vietnam for a stay of 30 days or more for both business and tourist purpose. The Vietnam visa total cost for German citizens varies according to the type of the visa they are applying for. With Vietnam visa on arrival, you can apply for Vietnam visa in just a few simple steps and will receive the visa approval letter through mail within three to five working days. To pick up the visa upon arrival at the destination airport, you must print out the documents and pay a stamping fee.
Steps to Get Visa on Arrival to Vietnam for German Citizens
- Fill out the online application form for visa on arrival and pay online.
- Get the visa approval letter through e-mail and make a copy of it or download it to get your visa on arrival at the destination airport.
- At the landing visa desk, submit your visa approval letter, pay the Vietnam visa stamp fee.
- Once you’ve paid the stamp fee, get your visa stamped on the passport.
- For entering Vietnam, show your visa at the destination check-point and enjoy your trip.
When you are applying with us, we offer 100% money back guarantee if the visa application declined by the government. We also offer 100% refund of Vietnam visa cost for German citizens if there is an error caused by us during the visa application process. For, rush or urgent visa applications or business visa applications, we will not provide any money back guarantee. So, if you are willing to cancel any application procedure with us, please contact us to avoid any unnecessary charges.
You must log in to post a comment.