Are you a Russian citizen looking for information on how to apply for Vietnam visa? Well, this article will help you with that. Before getting to know about the simple steps involved in Vietnam visa application, you will be pleased to know about the visa exemption policy put forth by the Vietnamese government for Russian passport holders.
Visa Exemption Policy for Russian Citizens:
- If you are looking to stay in Vietnam for LESS THAN 15 DAYS, you do NOT need to apply for Vietnam visa.
- You do NOT need to apply for Vietnam visa, if you haven’t visited Vietnam for at least 30 days from your last visit.
- If you are planning to stay in Vietnam for MORE THAN 15 DAYS, you MUST apply for Vietnam visa.
- If you are revisiting Vietnam in less than 15 days, you should apply for visa.
Now that you are clear about the exemption policies and associated rules, let’s go ahead and know the 4 simple steps towards getting your Vietnam Visa.
Visa can be applied online through a convenient program called Visa on Arrival. Experienced visa agents, such as Vietnam Visa Cheap, offers you the best and the most reasonable visa application experience you are looking for:
4 Easy Steps to Visa Application:
- Visit the website of Vietnam Visa Cheap
- Get to the application section to start applying
- Fill the form with details including nationality, visa type, purpose of visit, entry and exit dates, and more.
- You will be charged service fees that will be required to process the application. Pay the fee online via credit card or PayPal.
- Your application will be submitted, after successful payment.
Get Visa Approval:
- Should everything work as intended, your visa application will be processed at the immigration of Vietnam and will be approved by the government in a few days.
- You will receive a visa approval letter stating the approval, which will be emailed to you.
- Print and download this letter and take it with you when you leave for Vietnam.
Pick Up Your Visa:
- When you reach the destination airport at Vietnam, go to the landing desk.
- Present your visa approval letter. After verification, you will get your Vietnam visa stamped.
- Pay the stamping fee, which is the official fee charged by the government and receive your visa.
After picking up your visa from the landing desk, you shall present it at the check-in point, and enter Vietnam.
These are the 4 simple steps required to apply and get your Vietnam visa.
With Visa on Arrival, you can apply anytime, anywhere. The processing time is also relatively fast, and when approved, you are guaranteed of obtaining your visa when you arrive at Vietnam. All you have to do is to pay for the Vietnam visa total cost that includes the service fee and stamping fee, and nothing else.
Vietnam Visa Cheap also has the most reasonable service fees to help you get Vietnam visa Cheapest. Even better, you are guaranteed of receiving a full refund if your application was not approved by the government, or you are not happy with the service.