If you wish to travel to Vietnam as a tourist, for business purposes or to visit your family and friends, you must apply for Vietnam visa. When it comes to applying Vietnam visa, there are three different ways you can apply for it.
- Visa application through Embassy
- Visa application through travel agency
- Vietnam E-visa
Visa Application through Embassy
If you are applying for Vietnam visa through embassy, it is a reliable option but you’ve to wait for more days to get your visa. You must also submit all your original documents for verification and this takes more time that you think. Also, there are chances that you may lose your documents in a hurry. Moreover, applying through embassy for Vietnam visa is not recommendable as you waste more time on waiting in long queue and you don’t find enough time to focus on the purpose of your travel.
Steps to Get Visa on Arrival to Vietnam for New Zealand Citizens
- Fill out the online application form for visa on arrival and pay online.
- Get the visa approval letter through e-mail and make a copy of it or download it to get your visa on arrival at the destination airport.
- At the landing visa desk, submit your visa approval letter, pay the Vietnam visa stamp fee.
- Once you’ve paid the stamp fee, get your visa stamped on the passport.
- For entering Vietnam, show your visa at the destination check-point and enjoy your trip.
You’ve to pay the service fee for visa on arrival with the travel agency and stamping fee must be paid cash upon arrival at your destination airport.
The following are the basic requirements of Vietnam visa on arrival for those who are searching for cheap Vietnam visa for New Zealand citizens.
- A passport with minimum six months validity from the date of arrival.
- A passport with at least two blank leaves to stamp your visa.
- Your name exactly as in the passport.
- Accurate date of birth and other travel itineraries.
- Accurate passport number.
If you are a New Zealand citizen looking to apply for Visa Vietnam cheap, apply with us to get your visa on arrival quickly at a cheaper cost. Our process is simple and easy, and you don’t have to waste your precious time on completing your complex visa procedures at an embassy. Our process is 100% risk-free and is available at a low cost. We offer 100% money back guaranteed if customers not satisfied with our service. We offer 100% money back guaranteed if the visa application declined by the government.