Visitors entering Vietnam must require a visa to Vietnam on arrival. But, UK citizens have got a visa exemption for 15 days including the date of arrival and departure. During this period of stay, they don’t have to have a visa and are free to visit any places in Vietnam without a visa. In order to be eligible for a visa-free stay, the UK citizen must have a passport with at least six months validity and two blank pages for visa stamping.
Steps to Apply for Vietnam Visa
Apply online for Visa on arrival to Vietnam and the process takes three to five working days for normal cases and eight hours for urgent processing.
Once you fill out the online application form, make the service payment online.
The visa approval letter will be sent to your mail which you have to download or make a copy. This letter must be presented at the immigration check desk to get your visa.
Present your passport, visa, and other required documents at the entry point of the international airport in Vietnam. The five applicable airports for visa on arrival are,
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Things to Consider Before Applying for Vietnam Visa on Arrival for UK Citizens
- For Vietnam visa on arrival, you must get a pre-approval letter to get your visa stamped on your passport at the arrival.
- For citizens of UK, the 15 days visa free stay has been extended to June 2020.
- UK citizens and the citizens of other countries require no passport for flying directly to Phu Quoc Island.
- Visa on arrival is applicable only for air travel and you must get a regular visa from the embassy or a travel agency if you are visiting Vietnam through land borders.
- The stamping fee at the entry points must be paid using cash and no credit or debit cards will be accepted.
Advantages of Choosing Visa on Arrival
- The whole procedure will be completed online
- No passport send off and no original documents must be submitted
- Relatively cheap Vietnam visa process
- Visa approval is possible within two to three hours of applications for emergency cases
How We Differ?
- We do all the work to make your visa on arrival process as easy as possible.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee if customers not satisfied with our service.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee if the visa application declined by the government.
- We offer 100% refund of Vietnam visa cost for UK citizens if there is an error caused by us during the visa application process.
- We will arrange a new visa for you on no charge if the error caused in your visa application process is from our side.