Did you know in order to make your trip to Vietnam easy and simple; the immigration department of Vietnam has introduced an online visa processing system upon arrival at international airports of Vietnam. This method is quick and simple and is the best option for cheap Vietnam visa for Canadian citizens.
Fill out an online application form with the required details.
Once you fill out the online application form, make the service payment online.
The Service Fee Details for Tourist Visa to Vietnam for Canadian Citizens
The service fee for single month single entry is 6USD, for single month multiple entries is 8USD, for three months single entry is 15USD, and for three months multiple entries is 20USD.
The Service Fee Details for Business Visa to Vietnam for Canadian Citizens
The service fee for single month single entry is 75 USD, for single month multiple entries is 80 USD, for three months single entry for business visa is 85 USD and three months multiple entries is 90 USD.
The visa approval letter will be sent to your mail which you have to download or make a copy. This letter must be presented at the immigration check desk to get your visa.
Present your passport, visa, and other required documents at the entry point of the international airport in Vietnam. The five applicable airports for visa on arrival are,
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Things to Consider Before Applying for Vietnam Visa on Arrival for Canadian Citizens
- For Vietnam visa on arrival, you must get a pre-approval letter to get your visa stamped on your passport at the arrival.
- Canadian citizens and the citizens of other countries require no passport for flying directly to Phu Quoc Island.
- Visa on arrival is applicable only for air travel and you must get a regular visa from the embassy or a travel agency if you are visiting Vietnam through land borders.
- The stamping fee at the entry points must be paid using cash and no credit or debit cards will be accepted.
The stamping fee for the single entry visa is 25USD and for the multiple entries is 50 USD.
We offer 100% money back guarantee if customers not satisfied with our service. We also offer 100% money back guarantee if the visa application declined by the government. Refund of Vietnam visa cost for Canadian citizens is also available, if there is an error caused by us during the visa application process.