UK citizens holding passport do not require a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam for a stay within 15 days. To eligible this criteria, they must have,
- UK British passport (not the British Citizen (Overseas)) with at least six months validity after the arrival date.
- A passport with at least two blank pages for visa stamp.
- A proof for a stay that is no more than 15 days.
If their stay is extending more than 15 days, they require a visa.
Steps to Get Visa on Arrival to Vietnam for UK Citizens
- Fill out the online application form for visa on arrival and pay online.
- Get the visa approval letter through e-mail and make a copy of it or download it to get your visa on arrival at the destination airport.
- At the landing visa desk, submit your visa approval letter, pay the Vietnam visa stamp fee.
- Once you’ve paid the stamp fee, get your visa stamped on the passport.
- For entering Vietnam, show your visa at the destination check-point and enjoy your trip.
You’ve to pay the service fee for visa on arrival with the travel agency and stamping fee must be paid cash upon arrival at your destination airport.
Vietnam E-visa for UK Citizens
Vietnam e-visa is a quick and convenient process to get Vietnam visa. But, the process requires a very high service fee compared to the one you pay for when applying through a travel agency. For 30 days, single entry tourist e-visa, the e-visa Vietnam fee is 40 USD and there is no additional fee on arrival. For business e-visa for 30 days single entry, the fee is 45 USD and there is no additional fee you’ve to pay on the arrival.
Fee Details for Tourist Visa to Vietnam for UK Citizens
The service fee for single month single entry is 6USD and the stamping fee is 25USD. The stamping fee is requested on the arrival and must be paid only by cash. The service fee for single month multiple entries is 8USD and the stamping fee is 50USD. The service fee for three months single entry is 15USD and the stamping fee is 25USD. The service fee for three months multiple entries is 20USD and the stamping fee is 50 USD.
Fee Details for Business Visa to Vietnam for UK Citizens
The service fee for single month single entry is 75 USD and the stamping fee is 25 USD. The service fee for single month multiple entries is 80 USD and the stamping fee for the same is 50 USD. The service fee for three months single entry for business visa is 85 USD and the service fee is 25 USD. The service fee for three months multiple entries is 90 USD and the service fee is 50 USD.
Our visa on arrival application process is quick and convenient. We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with the service we provide or if your visa gets rejected by the Vietnam government.