Most travellers are under the impression that getting cheap Vietnam Visa is rocket science. This is because of the complicated process involved in applying for visa through embassy. There could be exorbitant processing fees and hidden charges that could get in the way of the application process. This is why Visa on Arrival online program is a boon for being an ideal solution to get Vietnam Visa for a reasonable price.
How Reasonable is Visa on Arrival:
Just in case you didn’t know, Visa on Arrival is an online program that lets individuals apply for Vietnam visa at reduced rates. Travellers can register anytime, anywhere through their devices on a reliable visa agent’s website and get their visa stamped when they arrive at the airport.
Reputable travel agents such as Vietnam Visa Cheap will be committed to offer you the best experience with their professional expertise and assistance for a nominal service fee. North and South Korean citizens can obtain Vietnam visa for a service fee starting from $6 all the way up to $90.
Visa on Arrival is better because:
- No documentation is necessary for online application.
- No traveling expenses are involved, so you can save money
- No hidden charges or surprise fees, as you are paying only the service fee and the stamping fee.
The following are the service fees for e-visa application with Vietnam Visa Cheap:
- $6 for 1 month single entry and $8 for multiple entries tourist visa.
- $15 for 3 months single entry and $20 for multiple entries tourist visa.
- $75 for 1 month single entry and $80 for multiple entries business visa.
- $85 for 3 months single entry and $90 for multiple entries business visa.
The service charge has to be paid during the online registration process. Once you are done with it, you will receive your visa approval letter after a few days to your email. Print this letter and show it at the landing visa desk of the destination airport to pick up your visa. This is when you will have to pay your stamping fee.
- All single entry visas have a stamping fee of $25.
- All multiple entries visas have a stamping fee of $50.
A single entry visa allows a traveller to enter and exit Vietnam one time within the validity period. If you exit Vietnam, your visa will become invalid even if you leave before the expiry date. You will have to reapply for a new visa if you wish to enter the country again.
A multiple entries visa gives you the ability to enter and exit Vietnam several times within the validity period. So, if you exit Vietnam, you can re-enter the country without applying for a new visa, provided it is before the expiry of your multiple entries visa
When you pay for the stamping fee, you will get your visa stamped. Exhibit your visa at the check-in point and you can enter Vietnam. Simply put, the Vietnam visa total cost involves service fee and stamping fee.
Visa on Arrival is undoubtedly the convenient method of getting the cheapest Vietnam visa, if you deal with the right agent. Get in touch with the professionals at Vietnam Visa Cheap today for any help.