Canadian visitors going to Vietnam must show their Vietnam visa before entering into the country. There are three different ways to apply for cheap Vietnam visa for Canadian citizens,
- Vietnam visa through embassies
- Vietnam E-visa
- Visa on Arrival
Applying for Vietnam visa in Vietnam Embassy
To apply for Vietnam visa in Vietnam embassy, you have to come to the nearest embassy to complete the procedures. You must submit the following documents to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
- Original passport of six months validity
- Basic personal information
- Travel details
- Passport size photo
What is Visa on Arrival?
Unlike getting visa directly from the embassy, Vietnam visa on arrival is a pre-arranged visa for travellers entering into Vietnam by air. Vietnam visa on arrival is permitted in only five international airports in Vietnam.
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Visa on Arrival Procedure
As a Canadian citizen opting for visa on arrival, fill out the online application form for visa on arrival and pay online. Get the visa approval letter through e-mail and make a copy of it or download it to get your visa on arrival at the destination airport. At the landing visa desk, submit your visa approval letter, pay the Vietnam visa stamp fee. Once you’ve paid the stamp fee, get your visa stamped on the passport. For entering Vietnam, show your visa at the destination check-point and enjoy your trip. If you are looking for the most convenient option and low Vietnam visa total cost for Canadian citizens, visa on arrival is the best option.
Applying for E-Vietnam Visa
The Canadians, who are willing to apply for e-Vietnam visa can visit the website of Vietnam Immigration Department, apply for e-visa, make the payment online, and get visa approval online. This procedure takes three or more days to complete. If your application gets rejected by the government, no repayment will be made.
E-visa can be applied by the Canadians citizens who travel to Vietnam for leisure only. This e-visa is applicable for single-entry only and will be valid for 30 days at maximum.
What We Offer?
- We do all the work to make your visa on arrival process as easy as possible.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee if customers not satisfied with our service.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee if the visa application declined by the government.
- We offer 100% refund of Vietnam visa cost for Canadian citizens if there is an error caused by us during the visa application process.
- We will arrange a new visa for you on no charge if the error caused in your visa application process is from our side.
Apply Vietnam visa online and enjoy more benefits. We make your visa application hassle free and as simple as possible.