Are you thinking of touring Vietnam? Wondering if it’s really possible to get an inexpensive visa to the country? Well, yes! Hong Kong citizens do have the opportunity to get cheap Vietnam visa, provided you choose the right visa agent who can help you out with the same. Keep on reading to learn how.
Introducing Visa on Arrival:
If you thought that visa application is a really tedious process, think again. The power of the internet has made it easier for travellers to apply for visa without any hiccups. Visa on Arrival is a convenient online visa application program that lets travellers procure their visa at the destination airport, for a minimal service fee. Reliable agent Vietnam Visa Cheap offers a smooth experience for their clients at the best rates in the industry.
- Visit the Vietnam Visa Cheap website
- Fill out the Visa application form where you choose the type of visa you want.
- Pay the affordable service fee charged by the agent using your credit card or PayPal.
- When your application is accepted by the government, you will receive your visa approval letter on your email.
- Print this letter and don’t forget to take this with you, as this will be required to get your visa stamped.
- Once you get your visa, you can show this to the check-in point and enter the country.
Now you know that in just a few simple steps, getting Vietnam visa is incredibly easy. Here’s why Visa on Arrival is your ideal way to save money in the process:
- You don’t have to personally visit the embassy, saving you travel expenses
- You don’t have to spend time on queues, and as we all know, time is money
- You get to save your time and money when you deal with a reliable e-visa service provider such as Vietnam Visa Cheap, in addition to their affordable service charges.
- When you do it yourself, there are possibilities for you to make mistakes and lose money. On the other hand, when you deal with a professional, their experience and knowledge will be helpful for you throughout.
How Much does Visa on Arrival Cost?
Vietnam Visa Cheap will offer you the best experience of visa application for those willing to travel to Vietnam. Additionally, their service rates are also found to be reasonable. Apart from this e-visa Vietnam fee, a stamping fee will also be included, which has to be paid to the government when you get your visa stamped.
Fees vary for tourist and business visas, and is also based on your preference in terms of number of entries. The Vietnam visa cost information for Hong Kong Citizens is as follows:
For Tourist Visa
- 1 month single entry – $6 service fee, $25 stamp fee
- 1 month multiple entries – $8 service fee, $50 stamp fee
- 3 months single entry – $25 service fee, $25 stamp fee
- 3 months multiple entries – $30 service fee, $50 stamp fee
For Business Visa
- 1 month single entry – $80 service fee, $25 stamp fee
- 1 month multiple entries – $85 service fee, $50 stamp fee
- 3 months single entry – $95 service fee, $25 stamp fee
- 3 months multiple entries – $100 service fee, $50 stamp fee
NOTE: For British passport holders in the UK, Vietnam offers visa exemption. However, Hong Kong Citizens who hold a British National Overseas (BNO) passport should apply for Vietnam visa.
Get in touch with the professionals today and start your visa application process soon!