Vietnam is a great place for those who want to take some days off and get close with nature. Chances are you are reading this article as you have already decided to visit Vietnam. If you are from North Korea or South Korea, be informed that it is easy for you to procure Vietnam Visa cheapest. Read on to find out how.
There are two ways you can get Vietnam Visa
- Visa application through Embassy
- Visa Application Online – Visa on Arrival
Visa Application through Embassy:
You can apply for Vietnam visa through one of the many embassies of Vietnam located near you. You will have to submit documents including your passport at the time of application. Fill out an application that will provided by the officials, and provide a self-addressed envelope. It usually takes five working days, however the processing time for the application usually varies between embassies. When complete and approved, your will receive your stamped visa mailed to your address. You can use this visa to enter and travel Vietnam.
Visa Application Online – Visa on Arrival:
While travellers’ obviously think about applying for Vietnam visa through embassy, what you probably might not know is that it is easier and inexpensive to apply for visa online through the ‘Visa on Arrival’.
Reliable visa agents such as Vietnam Visa Cheap offers Visa on Arrival, an arrangement that lets travellers get their visa stamped as they arrive at the Vietnam airport. All you have to do is the following:
- Visit the Vietnam Visa Cheap website.
- Fill the application form online with the details required
- Pay the service fee specified, depending on the type of visa you apply
- Download and print the visa approval letter emailed to you
- Show the letter at the landing visa desk at the destination airport.
- Pay the stamping fee and get your visa stamped.
- Exhibit the visa at check-in and enter Vietnam.
Perks of Visa on Arrival:
Some great benefits of applying for Vietnam Visa online as opposed to applying through embassies are as follows:
- Faster processing
- Reasonable price
- No hidden charges
- Convenience of applying anywhere, any time
- Professional assistance
- 100% refund guarantee from Vietnam Visa Cheap
Visa on Arrival Fees:
For North Korean and South Korean citizens, the following e-visa Vietnam fee and stamping fees are applicable:
- 1 month tourist visa – $6 Service, $25 stamp fees
- 3 months tourist visa – $15 Service, $25 stamp fees
- 1 month business visa – $75 service, $25 stamp fees
- 3 months business visa – $85 Service, $25 stamp fees
- 1 month tourist visa – $8 Service, $50 stamp fees
- 3 month tourist visa – $20 Service, $50 stamp fees
- 1 month business visa – $80 Service, $50 stamp fees
- 3 month business visa – $90 Service, $50 stamp fees
The reasonable service fees coupled with full refund guarantee (if your application is denied by the government, or if you are unhappy with the service) surely makes Visa on Arrival, a great choice for travellers. So, make no second thoughts and begin your visa application with the assistance of the professionals.